Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: For the Love of Plinking

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    As part of divesting myself of most of my collection...

Any chance you have a Colt Peacemaker 22 or New Frontier 22 that need a good home?
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Any chance you have a Colt Peacemaker 22 or New Frontier 22 that need a good home?
    No, I do not. For some reason, I have never felt the allure of the Colt SA revolvers.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    As part of divesting myself of most of my collection, I unloaded both of my Clark Custom Ruger Standard pistols. One was the Aristocrat sight rib Standard, and the other was a Mark II wearing an Ultra Dot. I also moved the six-inch 2nd Series Woodsman Target Match, the Colt Officer's Model Target, and a Mark II Target with the infamous two-piece bolt. As such, I was going through rimfire withdrawal. When I stumbled across this, I had to grab it.

A Volquartsen built on a Ruger Mark II in a style I had never seen. 7.5" ported Volquartsen bull barrel with an optics rail, Volquartsen action parts, and Volthane grips. It is called "Terminator" which was an old-school model (like late 1980s) from when Tom ran the company, but this one was built under Scott based on the graphics. It is still old enough to have the wider trigger.

Looking at using this for Bullseye. If I have to replace the sight, I have an Aimpoint T1. That may not be optimal, but I am looking to have some fun just experimenting.
    If the mount holes are the same pattern… they make these for Aimpoint micros:
    https://www.ruckermachine.com/produc...-optics-mount/

User Tag List