Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawyer Admits To Paying Over $250,000 In Bribes To ICE, FBI Agents

Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    You mean the one who was charged with a felony and acquitted by a jury?
    I guess the rain dance didn't tell the shaman about those facts.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Just noticed the mask on the Camel. Well played.

Site Supporter
    And apparently some new information came to light just before trial:

https://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-st...in_case_o.html

Angeli also accused Officer 1of lying on the witness stand when he claimed he told investigators last year that he was startled by a loud noise to his right as he was moving from east to west across U.S. 395 at the time of the disputed shots. Angeli reminded jurors that no investigator heard that claim until Officer 1 shared that with prosecutors a month before the trial, as the lead case agent, Deschutes County Sheriff's Detective Ron Brown, confirmed on the witness stand.

Two and a half years after the shooting, no one has acknowledged taking the two shots in question, and investigators recovered only two shell casings of eight shots fired at the roadblock.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Sunspots and other weather related disturbances. Apparently a wet blanket put out the fire...so, no smoke signals either. Go figure.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Just noticed the mask on the Camel. Well played.
    Kinda cutesy for a member of PF's New World Order Troopers. 😉

If I could figure out a way for the bishop and mantis to wear lil' maskies, I would. But they aren't properly socially distancing anyway.

LL's avi could use a mask.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Yep, the jury ruled the shots were fired by the hand of god like the 1986 World Cup winning goal. Reminds me of the 4 rounds of expended .308 FGMM found in the FBI position by Texas Rangers outside the Davidian compound. If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/10/u...y-verdict.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Yep, the jury ruled the shots were fired by the hand of god like the 1986 World Cup winning goal. Reminds me of the 4 rounds of expended .308 FGMM found in the FBI position by Texas Rangers outside the Davidian compound. If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit.

It wasn't 4 cases, it was 36 in total, and they were all ballistically matched to ATF weapons fired during the initial raid.

In addition, 6 Branch Davidians that were in the complex on the final day were interviewed and none stated that there were any shots at the compound by the government.

A private UK-based thermal imaging company independently reviewed the FLIR footage and certified that all 57 muzzle flashes observed came from the compound.

Out of over 600 personnel present that day, including 43 Texas Rangers (who were extremely critical of the incident and in no way part of some monolithic coverup), not a single person made statements that any gunfire was observed from anywhere except the compound.

It's really easy to get riled up on conspiracy theories when you willfully embrace ignorance instead of getting the facts.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post

Do you think it’s possible that the jury had access to more information before coming to its conclusion, than you did before coming to yours?

It seems to me that you have a bone to pick with federal LE in general. In another thread you seemed upset about border security, and now it’s the FBI.

You probably won’t believe this, but I know it to be true: US federal LE is not a monolithic organism dedicated to trampling your rights, covering up misconduct, shredding the Constitution, and making your border militia efforts look ridiculous (ok, maybe that last one is an occasional side effect).

You definitely won’t believe this: There are many, many federal agents (some of them posting in this thread) who are deeply personally and professionally dedicated to the protection of individual rights. Long may it remain so.

You probably won’t believe this, but I know it to be true:
    Meh.

That's exactly what an undercover Eurotrash Blue Helmet would say.

Stop raping lady liberty, French Fry!

User Tag List