Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IMPORTANT NEWS - Bidet prices are still up

Site Supporter
    The bottom will drop out of this market when this is all over

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    I imagine (no first hand knowledge) it must be quite the experience getting a blast of icy cold NorthEast Winter tap water up the keister.
    FYSA: You just asked for a description.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    I imagine (no first hand knowledge) it must be quite the experience getting a blast of icy cold NorthEast Winter tap water up the keister.
    It builds character. Get some!!

Note: It doesn’t even have to be “icy cold NorthEast Winter tap water”, just water piped in from a deep well will build all the character you will ever need. Legit!

Site Supporter
    I owned a bidet before they were cool [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    It builds character. Get some!!

Note: It doesn’t even have to be “icy cold NorthEast Winter tap water”, just water piped in from a deep well will build all the character you will ever need. Legit!
    Honestly, I’m not sure that area cares about cold well water...
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    The bottom will drop out of this market when this is all over.
    I wouldn’t leave the seat up on this market yet.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I wouldn’t leave the seat up on this market yet.
    Your choice my man. I'd just hate to see you get hosed. Then again, if you're into that sort of thing....

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Damn, should've invested in those bidet futures...
    I've heard resale value is down the toilet however

Dear LittleAbbyLewboski,

My wife and I are renters. We installed build-your-own-bidets (BYOB) on the toilets of our rental unit about a year ago. Now my wife and I are moving and the landlord has told us if we don’t take out BYOBs with us, he will charge us to replace the toilets. Apparently, the landlord does not understand the importance of BYOBs and how each person should be allowed a refreshing cleaning after dropping a floater. As a result, we feel it is of great importance to leave these installed bidets in our current property, to provide an opportunity for the next tenants to enjoy. How do we explain to the landlord that the installed bidets should reside permanently in this property? Further, the landlord seems to think we want used bidets on the toilets in our new home, what ridiculousness is this? Who wants a used bidet?

Sincerely,

BYOBers in Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Dear LittleAbbyLewboski,

My wife and I are renters. We installed build-your-own-bidets (BYOB) on the toilets of our rental unit about a year ago. Now my wife and I are moving and the landlord has told us if we don’t take out BYOBs with us, he will charge us to replace the toilets. Apparently, the landlord does not understand the importance of BYOBs and how each person should be allowed a refreshing cleaning after dropping a floater. As a result, we feel it is of great importance to leave these installed bidets in our current property, to provide an opportunity for the next tenants to enjoy. How do we explain to the landlord that the installed bidets should reside permanently in this property? Further, the landlord seems to think we want used bidets on the toilets in our new home, what ridiculousness is this? Who wants a used bidet?

Sincerely,

BYOBers in Chicago
    Fuck your landlord. Take them with you and add them to your EDC in case you need to drop a deuce in a public restroom.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List