Thread: Izhmash AK74 Magazine

Student

Izhmash AK74 Magazine

I have confirmed with two independent sources who shall remain anonymous so as not to out them for liking or even knowing anything about combloc surplus that this magazine also "looks plum", so I guess that might mamushka some babushkas.

Ammo not included. If you live outside the free states, check your laws to see if you can have this before participating.

On the previous installment of dinnertime deliberations, we found that "BEEF!" was the main meat. So with attention to "BEEF!" in mind, but without any specified cut or method of preparation, it is time to select our side.

Starting no sooner than 12:00AM Mountain Time on May 1st, simply include either the word "BREAD!" Or "POTATOES!" Or "VEGETABLES!" in your response to this post to indicate your participation. Failure to use caps and exclamation in your chosen word as shown will result in your omission from the draw, as well as an immediately negative reflection of your enthusiasm as a diner who prefers to order meat. Declaring and/or proselytizing your choice prior to the indicated start time will be appreciated, but will not count for, nor against, your participation.

If your number is drawn, you will need to provide a good shipping address for me to send to you free of postage cost.

Name:  20200428_163030.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  42.5 KBName:  20200428_163039.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  41.0 KB

You have until the clock strikes midnight Mountain Time at the end of Sunday, May 10.
    If you are one of the two who assisted me in identification and wish to participate, your entry will counted twice.
    Last edited by Yung; 05-20-2020 at 11:49 PM. Reason: gone

Student
    Clarification: Yes, I meant this morning and not midnight. If you want it, go ahead and post now.

I love plum mags...and

POTATOES!

POTATOES!

VEGETABLES!!

BREAD!

POTATOES!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Student

Results

Thanks for waiting, fellas. As with last time, I used List Randomizer on random.org.

hk45c, you're the (BREAD!)winner. PM me a good shipping address. One other person was also from PA but I'm glad that you broke ranks. Chips and fries and all the other things are great, but you can't have a cheesesteak without any dough.

Of five participants, three hold the majority for POTATOES! Thousands of types of these tenacious tubers, though the top ten consumers by country are all in eastern Europe. Collusion?
    Representation split across Florida, Pennsylvania, and Illinois.

One for VEGETABLES! This is my personal favorite as well. Goddamn I love a wedge salad with blue cheese, or spinach with olive oil and garlic.
    A single long holdout in state and choice, out of New Hampshire.

Until next time.

User Tag List