Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Safariland for Beretta 92G Brig Tac with X300 Ultra

Quote Originally Posted by jbg270 View Post
    @SoCalDep What are the SEB models?
    M9A1 frame, Vertec-style slide, black 4.7” target crown barrel, Ameriglo night sights, “D”spring, new “G” decock-only levers, elite hammer, extended mag release, metal trigger, VZ grips with “SEB”, LASEB serial number, slide markings of “Special Enforcement Bureau 60th Anniversary” and the SEB logo.

It was a special run for SEB members (I’m not in SEB).

Ok still trying to narrow it down, and thanks everyone for your contributions. Damn there are a TON of Safariland models and trying to wade through them and all the options is quite a task.

I am trying to search for a Safariland with ALS only that will accommodate the Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical with a Surefire X300 Ultra light attached. Does such a model exist?
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc_k9_vet View Post
    Ok still trying to narrow it down, and thanks everyone for your contributions. Damn there are a TON of Safariland models and trying to wade through them and all the options is quite a task.

I am trying to search for a Safariland with ALS only that will accommodate the Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical with a Surefire X300 Ultra light attached. Does such a model exist?
    With a light ? Not that I’m aware of.

There is a 7000 series which will accommodate the brig Tac without a light but I’m not aware of any ALS for 92 series guns with light.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyonsgrid View Post
    I just bought a pretty obscure Safariland model that was designed for the Ranger Regiment back in 2011 or so.
    It's a 6034-7312 model that was made to hold a M9 with a WML. It comes wrapped in Multicam cordura and is designed to be ambidextrous. The holster body itself is ambi but the SLS hoods are RH / LH specific. It also originally came with a large removable flap that enclosed the holster for Airborne ops or other high movement and/or dusty environments. It also came with the QLS-19 fork installed. It's SLS only, no ALS.
    Many of these have been surplussed recently and you can find them on the bay for around $40 dollars. Look for seller "legitkit." Overall, it's a pretty cool option for a M9/92 with a WML. A little bulky but works well on a battle belt / range set-up.

Attachment 52964

Attachment 52965
    Just ordered one. Can’t go wrong for $40.

Looks like the same holster in tan without the wrap is available on eBay for $65.

I just bought a pretty obscure Safariland model that was designed for the Ranger Regiment back in 2011 or so.
    It's a 6034-7312 model that was made to hold a M9 with a WML. It comes wrapped in Multicam cordura and is designed to be ambidextrous. The holster body itself is ambi but the SLS hoods are RH / LH specific. It also originally came with a large removable flap that enclosed the holster for Airborne ops or other high movement and/or dusty environments. It also came with the QLS-19 fork installed. It's SLS only, no ALS.
    Many of these have been surplussed recently and you can find them on the bay for around $40 dollars. Look for seller "legitkit." Overall, it's a pretty cool option for a M9/92 with a WML. A little bulky but works well on a battle belt / range set-up.

Attachment 52964

Attachment 52965
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Just ordered one. Can’t go wrong for $40.

Looks like the same holster in tan without the wrap is available on eBay for $65.
    I am about to go this route as the price is right. Do you guys know if this will fit the Brig Tac with an X300 Ultra attached? I know it says it will fit with an X300 attached, I just want to make sure that if I buy it, I will be able to use it with the light attached to the gun that I actually have.
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc_k9_vet View Post
    I am about to go this route as the price is right. Do you guys know if this will fit the Brig Tac with an X300 Ultra attached? I know it says it will fit with an X300 attached, I just want to make sure that if I buy it, I will be able to use it with the light attached to the gun that I actually have.
    I can try it once the holster gets here.

Site Supporter

Attachment 52964

Attachment 52965
    Any idea regarding the purpose of the piece between the fork and the holster body with the three snaps ?

I can try it once the holster gets here.
    Thank you. I sent a message to them on eBay as well, so hopefully they’ll be able to provide a definitive answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea regarding the purpose of the piece between the fork and the holster body with the three snaps ?
    The OP stated this: "It also originally came with a large removable flap that enclosed the holster for Airborne ops or other high movement and/or dusty environments."

My guess is that removable flap snapped onto those three snaps.

Attachment 53482

Attachment 53483

Link below and photo credit to an older article on this holster

https://soldiersystems.net/2013/04/2...st-safariland/

User Tag List