Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Safariland for Beretta 92G Brig Tac with X300 Ultra

Which Safariland for Beretta 92G Brig Tac with X300 Ultra

I’ve tried on the Safariland website, but does anyone know what model to get for a 92G Brig Tac with X300 Ultra? Only need level 2 retention. Or is there another company that makes a holster that I can mount a Safariland QLS fork too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

I’m using a 6280-73421 for my 92A1 with light. Also with a QLS to make a more vertical drop.

I just bought a pretty obscure Safariland model that was designed for the Ranger Regiment back in 2011 or so.
    It's a 6034-7312 model that was made to hold a M9 with a WML. It comes wrapped in Multicam cordura and is designed to be ambidextrous. The holster body itself is ambi but the SLS hoods are RH / LH specific. It also originally came with a large removable flap that enclosed the holster for Airborne ops or other high movement and/or dusty environments. It also came with the QLS-19 fork installed. It's SLS only, no ALS.
    Many of these have been surplussed recently and you can find them on the bay for around $40 dollars. Look for seller "legitkit." Overall, it's a pretty cool option for a M9/92 with a WML. A little bulky but works well on a battle belt / range set-up.

Attachment 52964

Attachment 52965

CopQuest has some LASD-specific holsters, this is for a regular 92F with an MR11 adapter: https://www.copquest.com/safariland-...er_23-1041.htm

I'd give that a try and see if it fits.

Thank you guys. This is very helpful.
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonsgrid View Post
    I just bought a pretty obscure Safariland model that was designed for the Ranger Regiment back in 2011 or so.
    It's a 6034-7312 model that was made to hold a M9 with a WML. It comes wrapped in Multicam cordura and is designed to be ambidextrous. The holster body itself is ambi but the SLS hoods are RH / LH specific. It also originally came with a large removable flap that enclosed the holster for Airborne ops or other high movement and/or dusty environments. It also came with the QLS-19 fork installed. It's SLS only, no ALS.
    Many of these have been surplussed recently and you can find them on the bay for around $40 dollars. Look for seller "legitkit." Overall, it's a pretty cool option for a M9/92 with a WML. A little bulky but works well on a battle belt / range set-up.

Attachment 52964

Attachment 52965
    Neat find!
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I’m running the Safariland SLS with mine.

Part Number: 6280LASD-7301-131

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my 6280
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    CopQuest has some LASD-specific holsters, this is for a regular 92F with an MR11 adapter: https://www.copquest.com/safariland-...er_23-1041.htm

I'd give that a try and see if it fits.
    6280LASD will fit your combo (LASD SEB uses lots of Brig-Tacs, LTTs, and SEB models in that holster with X300U and DG switch) and it’s awesome. Love mine!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    6280LASD will fit your combo (LASD SEB uses lots of Brig-Tacs, LTTs, and SEB models in that holster with X300U and DG switch) and it’s awesome. Love mine!
    @SoCalDep What are the SEB models?

User Tag List