Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock advice for the uninitiated.

Suggestions to use the search might be better received with a quick example
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    First off I think you are correct, I think I posted when the confetti bomb of glock shit/ aftermarket glock shit hit me and I was trying to make sense of it all. I'm making use of those resources and it's helpful.
    As far as concerns about transitioning platforms goes, this does not concern me. I'm an avid shooter/ competitor/ general gun enthusiast, and typically an avid "dry fire-er". I'm excited about becoming proficient in the platform.
    If you’re anything like me or most of the many avid shooters here that actually makes the problem worse. When issues arise and when (not if) progress stalls The question will be is this a duck problem or a Glock problem?

You will be teaching yourself but instructional design principles still apply. It is easier to learn Glocks and then red dots or to learn red dots and then Glocks rather than both at the same time.

This is similar to people who get into long range shooting and want to begin reloading At the same time they are learning long range shooting. Then when there is a problem they have to troubleshoot two areas instead of one. Hi… Did I have a bad day? Am I doing something wrong causing me to miss or did I mess up on my last batch of ammo ? This can cause frustration and stall progress.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Suggestions to use the search might be better received with a quick example
    Too many chainsaw threads in the search results

Landgon Tactical can mount a RDS to a PX4, if you want to go that route but stay in the DA/SA pizzagun fold.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List