Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MSA / Sordin Group Buy - 2020

Good deal, based on the replies so far, sounds like some interest.

I'll scoop up the screen names for the first group (Let's call it -- oh, I don't know, how about "Group 1") later tonight and send them to SRS Tactical before I hit the rack tonight.

Group 1 currently (16:29) includes:

@Yung
    @Wayne Dobbs
    @El Cid
    @GJM
    @Jay585
    @entropy
    @MichaelD
    @SouthNarc

I will PM the codes direct to each participant in Group 1 as soon as I get them from SRS, hopefully tomorrow, allowing folks to place orders as soon as Monday.

rich

I’m in.

I'm in.

Site Supporter
    I'm in, thank you!

Ok for Group 1, I will email SRS shortly.

Group 1

Yung
    Wayne Dobbs
    El Cid
    GJM
    Jay585
    entropy
    MichaelD
    SouthNarc

and:

@Gio
    @Paul D
    @banzaijohn

Group 1 is closed. Please continue to post "I'm in" if interested, and I'll put you in Group 2.

I’m in. Thanks

I’m in
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    This group buy includes Site Supporters, to encourage people to consider joining PF as one of the benefits to being a Site Supporter.
    RJ, I like you and a lot of what you contribute on this forum, and I don't mean to rain too hard on your parade, as it's definitely a nice deal for those you've defined as eligible, but for the model I'd be interested in if I was going to buy, ((originalPrice * 0.9) + $25) > originalPrice returns true, so I'm not "encouraged." Don't get me wrong - there are other reasons why I probably should become a Site Supporter, but this is not going to push me over the edge.

I would be curious to know what the numbers are on people actually becoming Site Supporters because of this vs those who opt not to participate due to the math I mentioned above, but of course that's quite difficult to quantify.

Just finished pm'ing discount codes to all members in Group 1 and 1A:

Group 1 @Yung
    Group 1 @Wayne Dobbs
    Group 1 @El Cid
    Group 1 @GJM
    Group 1 @Jay585
    Group 1 @entropy
    Group 1 @MichaelD
    Group 1 @SouthNarc
    Group 1 @Gio
    Group 1 @Paul D
    Group 1 @banzaijohn
    Group 1A @EPF
    Group 1A @acaixguard
    Group 1A @Triggerf16

Please forgive the sort of form letter construct, it was easier to just copy/paste them out of the spreadsheet. It will look like this:

Dear xxxxxx , Your discount code is now active: PF-xxxxxxxx Your unique-to-you discount code for the group buy is at left. Please use this to checkout at SRS Tactical to get 10% off on them items in the group buy.

The Code is "PF-xxx" part. Let me know if you have any questions. The codes are "active" on the web site. If someone completes an order, could you let me know so I know they are working. If you have any issues with the codes, let SRS know; or PM me and I'll ask my contacts at SRS.

Rich

User Tag List