Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MSA / Sordin Group Buy - 2020

MSA / Sordin Group Buy - 2020

MSA Sordin Group Buy – 2020

Folks -

With the permission of www.pistol-forum.com, I am going to run another MSA Sordin Group Buy.

This group buy will be conducted similarly to the ones we’ve done in the past. The company supporting the group buy is SRS Tactical in Crystal River, FL, the same company that supported the previous ones.

This group buy affords a 10% discount, direct from SRS Tactical, using a discount coupon available through this thread only.

Like in 2018, you will have the opportunity to indicate that you are interested in the group buy. The way that you will get the prices in the list is by using a special, unique to you, code. All you have to do to receive a code is to indicate “I’m in” or similar, by a post in this thread.

This Group Buy includes the new SWATCOM Active8 range -

https://srstactical.com/brands/swatcom/active8.html

Please note: In order to emphasize the benefits of being a site supporter, this is particular group buy is limited to

pistol-forum Site Supporters
    First Responders (defined as MD, RN, or Rescue Squad/EMS Personnel)
    Law Enforcement (defined as “blue line” members)

For products in this group buy, please refer to the information and model list from SRS Tactical, below:

Firstly some news, MSA no longer own the Swedish Sordin Company. It has been bought by another Swedish Company Wikmanshyttan Safety. Therefore we have a situation at present where some products are branded MSA and some Sordin.

I have included the SWATCOM Active8 submersible headset. The NEWLY developed SWATCOM Active8 waterproof headsets are used for Military, Police Operations and Professional Shooters. The NEW ASIC* digital electronics offers 360 degree stereo sound reproduction to enhance situational awareness and audio clarity whilst giving optimum personnel hearing protection.

All Pro-X and Active8 products have a 5 year warranty handled by us here in Crystal River, Florida. All the other headsets have a 12 month warranty period.

Here is the list:

SWATCOM Active8 (headband).

SKU: SCTA-79308-B (black cups).
    SKU: SCTA-79308-BLAZE.
    SKU: SCTA-79308-C (CAMO Cups).
    SKU: SCTA-79308-CF (Carbon Fibre Cups).
    SKU: SCTA-79308-G (green cups).
    SKU: SCTA-79308-S (sand cups).

Sordin Pro-IV headband with green cups and Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-G.
    Sordin Pro-IV headband with black cups and Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-02-G.

Sordin Pro-X headband with green cups, CAMO headband & Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-X-G.
    Sordin Pro-X headband with green cups, leather headband & Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-X/L-G.
    Sordin Pro-X headband with black cups, leather headband & Gel Seals. SKU: 75302-X/L-02-G.
    Sordin Pro-X Neckband with black cups & foam ear seals. SKU: 76302-X-02.
    Sordin Pro-X Neckband with black cups & Gel Seals. SKU: 76302-X-02-G.

After you indicate interest, I will contact SRS Tactical, in groups, to request codes. Each member who requests a code, will receive one via PM. This code is unique to each member. Members then use this code to apply to their purchase(s) at SRS Tactical. SRS Tactical will apply the discount and process the order as normal. My contact at SRS Tactical is aware of this Group Buy and will facilitate resolving any purchasing issues.

I have no involvement in this group buy other than to facilitate codes to site supporter members who would like to place an order. The entirety of the transaction financially is between yourself and SRS Tactical. I assume no liability for this exchange.

Recall that we facilitated two previous Group Buy of MSA Sordin products. User experiences were positive. The latest thread on this is here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ighlight=group

Please refer to the FAQ below for any questions, or ask in this thread. Otherwise, if you would like to participate in the group buy, you may now add a comment to say “I’m in” or similar in a post in this thread. There is no commitment to purchase. You need to receive a code and order an item yourself through SRS Tactical to purchase an item.

Depending on interest, I will start generating codes in a few days.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Rich

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is this Group Buy Limited to First Responders/MD/RN/Site Supporters?

This group buy includes Site Supporters, to encourage people to consider joining PF as one of the benefits to being a Site Supporter. It is also open to our first responders, as a way to say “thank you” for your service.

The easiest way for me to determine your eligibility is to see you listed as either a site supporter, or LEO. If you have a professional background as a LEO, but prefer not to advertise that, no problem, please just PM me your affiliation. I’ll do it by the honor system.

Same for Medical or R.N. or rescue squad/life support, if you are not a site supporter. Just PM me some details.

How do I become a Site Supporter

To become a Site Supporter, simply follow this link:

https://pistol-forum.com/payments.php

What is the discount?

10%, directly with SRS Tactical through the use of the unique-to-you discount code.

So how do I sign up? How does this work?

After indicating interest by posting an “I’m in” or similar, and after the prices are announced, I will work with SRS Tactical to submit each member name, in batches. Each member name will be assigned a unique-to-that member “code” by SRS Tactical, who will send them to me. I will then PM you the code, once I receive it. You then use the code in completing your order directly with SRS Tactical. I have no further involvement after that point.

Are you receiving any freebies under the table for organizing this Group Buy?

Nope. My MSA Sordin Pro X I bought in the 2014 p-f Group Buy are still going strong. My only role in this Group Buy is to facilitate the exchange of codes between SRS Tactical and any interested member.

After I send you the code, it is up to you to apply the code for your order, which is fulfilled directly with SRS tactical. I have no further involvement after that.

How long will this run?

I am planning to support this approximately 30 days, more or less.

Who is SRS Tactical?

SRS Tactical (www.srstactical.com) description from their Web Site is as follows:

“SRS Tactical is based in Crystal River, Florida USA. We specialize is the supply of safety products for head, face and body for all industries. Our main specialty is electronic hearing protection products, enabling the user to continue to maintain communications and protecting their hearing at the same time.”

What if I don’t like the prices? I bet I can get these products cheaper somewhere else.

No problem. Don’t order.

Student
    Eye min.

Site Supporter
    I'm in.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

I'm in, thank you!
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Eye min.
    Name:  22BC3EF0-DE23-4605-B587-69FD4B2B2275.jpeg
Views: 1025
Size:  19.7 KB

Me too, the Rattler needs a dedicated set in the pack with it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I’m in. Thank you!

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    #metoo

(I’m in)

Thank you much.
    Last edited by entropy; 04-26-2020 at 03:17 PM.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

I'm in.

I need a new pair so I'm in.

User Tag List