Thread: Joe Rogan podcast with Tom O’Neill

Joe Rogan podcast with Tom O’Neill

#RESIST

Same, I’m halfway through the book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TCFD273 View Post
    Same, I’m halfway through the book.
    I started it while eating supper, listened to the podcast while mowing. I’m hooked.
    #RESIST

Damn.

“Bernardine Dohrn, of the Weather Underground, put it most outrageously: “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.””

— Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties by Tom O'Neill
    https://a.co/aodxF6M
    #RESIST

I've got it downloaded and I'll read it after I'm done with Ed Mireles' book on the 86 Miami shootout. I'm doing this thing where I read fiction in the morning and nonfiction at night.

The podcast was very unsettling to say the least.

I’m on page 314, I’ll finish tonight or tomorrow.
    #RESIST

I listened to the podcast. Honestly I was feeling like it was sort of standard 60s, CIA, The Man trying to keep the hippies down stuff. But then the history about Bugliosi, and the Jack Ruby thing was pretty WTF.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That book is really something

It was one of the most disturbing things I've read in the last few years. The part about the UCLA chair of the psych department sending a memo to the CIA claiming he could implant false memories? Frightening.

I hadn't put much stock in the Steve Paddock/mass shooters-as-op theories in the past. But after reading O'Neill's book, I'm a lot more open to that idea.

O'Neill's book also dovetails with this story about the assassination of a CIA linked, former OSS banker.

User Tag List