Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: .300 AAC Blackout - 'Enabling' Thread (Mags, ammo, optics, barrels, etc.)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Quick Q: favorite place to buy either the lancers or gen3 .300 pmag? TIA.
    I've had good luck getting them from Primary Arms.

Going to do a little shooting with my two tomorrow, the 7.5" PSA Pistol that I moved over to the Midway AR Stoner sorta kinda monolithic upper, and the 16" Faxon that is temporarily hosted in the PSA upper with MOE the 7.5" came out of. Got the green Magpul hand stop all mounted. I am going to put some OD green Magpul stuff on my 300BO uppers to be a visual cue that they are not 5.56 uppers.

Loaded up a couple of 300BO Pmags with the 125g TNT loads I loaded in brass I converted. I am such the gun nerd...

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I am going to put some OD green Magpul stuff on my 300BO uppers to be a visual cue that they are not 5.56 uppers.
    I am a fan of port doors marked with the cartridge the upper is built for. I have a couple that were laser etched. It's gotten cheap enough that's the way to go.

Before that, I figured out how to stencil "military style" letters on them. If you solvent soak the door beforehand, white Rustoleum soaks into the park and adheres really, really well. And once cured, it's impervious to most solvents. Looks just right. Takes way the heck too long. Would like to email my font files to a shop that does the laser engraving.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I am a fan of port doors marked with the cartridge the upper is built for. I have a couple that were laser etched. It's gotten cheap enough that's the way to go.
    Good reminder, I was shopping those in the past but they were OOS. I will renew my search, no worry, my Chinese Virus hobby has become wrenching on ARs, if I get to, er, I mean have to, take one back apart that would be OK!

I am a fan of port doors marked with the cartridge the upper is built for.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Good reminder, I was shopping those in the past but they were OOS.
    My two arrived yesterday from Squirrel Daddy, only $13 and now in stock. They have a bunch of variants (AR15 and AR10), just added 350 Legend, and will do customs.
    https://www.squirreldaddy.com/300-AA...r-p/22-101.htm

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    JSE is a little cheaper.

https://www.jsesurplus.com/JSECustom...rAssembly.aspx

They also package them with uppers, including the door and FA pre-installed.

https://www.jsesurplus.com/JSECustom...Receivers.aspx
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

JSE is a little cheaper.
    Another good source.
    I am a bit of a SD fanboi, they got some other cool tools, including some Lee decap and expander pins that could bore down to the mantel of the earth without breaking

Site Supporter
    Looking for some of the 20 round Lancers if anyone knows of anywhere that has them in stock.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Looking for some of the 20 round Lancers if anyone knows of anywhere that has them in stock.
    https://www.weaponoutfitters.com/rai...moke-20rd.html

Site Supporter
    Thanks.

User Tag List