Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: S&W TDA Pistols

I recently ran through the seven seasons of Burn Notice on Amazon Prime. In season seven there's a couple of two tone, .45CQBs that get some screen time. I want one, as well as those sunglasses Jeffery Donovan wore throughout the series.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I recently ran through the seven seasons of Burn Notice on Amazon Prime. In season seven there's a couple of two tone, .45CQBs that get some screen time. I want one, as well as those sunglasses Jeffery Donovan wore throughout the series.
    that was a entertaining show. I must have missed the CQBs but I dont think I saw all 7 seasons.

Chuck Norris Texas Ranger had some SW PCs but they were more Shorty Forty looking.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Don't get that monkey on your back!
    I miss the days of getting them in really nice shape for under $400 at our LGS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    I miss the days of getting them in really nice shape for under $400 at our LGS.
    I feel you. In the three years between acquiring my two 4506s the price difference had a significant shift.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

My first... 4013TSW I bought a few months ago, NOS. For some reason I can't load a second picture. Can't get my 4516 jpeg to load.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by xtrtsqrt11; 12-29-2021 at 03:33 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrtsqrt11 View Post
    My first... 4013TSW I bought a few months ago, NOS. For some reason I can't load a second picture.
    The first handgun I ever purchased was a 3913TSW. The one I have takes the shorter 7 round mags. A guy I worked with liked it and went and bought a 4013TSW a few weeks later.

User Tag List