Thread: "breast implants can save lives"

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"

"breast implants can save lives"

Saw this in the daily derp from GunsAmerica; the actual journal article is quite interesting.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10....13826X19898821

Although rare, these observations lend support to the hypothesis that indeed breast implants can save lives. This hypothesis was elegantly tested in the article by Pannucci et al11 who measured gel penetration of bullets after passing through implants or not. Our study adds to this knowledge by using high-resolution CT technology to analyze bullet trajectory in an actual patient case. This trajectory change could only have been due to the bullet hitting the implant in our patient’s case, as the bullet did not hit bone on the left side (as evidenced by lack of left-sided fracture and a bullet that retained enough energy to cause right-sided fractures). This means the implant is the cause of the change in the bullets trajectory.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I was considering bespoke kevlar breast implants but was worried they would interfere with the fit of my tactical-Timmy vest.

Hilarious! That needs to go in the same file as the Italian study showing how wearing high heels results in better sex for women (Cerruto et al. 2008).

---
    European Urology 53 (2008) 1094–1095
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    When I was younger, I dated a Level IIIA. Married a Level II. Unfortunately, after 30+ years of marriage, the protection no longer covers the vital areas....

Still love her though...
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

User Tag List