Thread: Langdon Tactical has the new 92X Compacts in stock!

Langdon Tactical has the new 92X Compacts in stock!

So that very nice lady Aimee Langdon sent me a follow-up email, letting me know that the long-awaited 92X Compact without a rail was now available for purchase. So as soon as the mags are done with their NP3 bath, I'll have one in my sweaty little paws. Ordered it tonight.

https://www.langdontactical.com/92x-...l-trigger-job/

@Sensei - I think you were also waiting for one of these? They have them with and without the rail. I got mine without, and with the NP3 option.

I think this thing would be the heat for AIWB carry. Put it in one of Spencer's newest creations and have quite a lot of fun.

It shall be glorious!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    So that very nice lady Aimee Langdon sent me a follow-up email, letting me know that the long-awaited 92X Compact without a rail was now available for purchase. So as soon as the mags are done with their NP3 bath, I'll have one in my sweaty little paws. Ordered it tonight.

@Sensei - I think you were also waiting for one of these? They have them with and without the rail. I got mine without, and with the NP3 option.

I think this thing would be the heat for AIWB carry. Put it in one of Spencer's newest creations and have quite a lot of fun.

It shall be glorious!
    And we can all look forward to a full review?
    Please and thank you.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    And we can all look forward to a full review?
    Please and thank you.
    I will be happy to do so, I think it will be about a month before it arrives, due to the turn-around time on the NP3 parts.

I'll do a side-by-side with the 92 SB Compact I got, that will be a fun range day.

I am helping with a HiTS class on the 16-17th, it would be incredibly sweet if it got here in time for that. I could hand it over to the class, and let them all put rounds through it and gather feedback.

Thanks.

Thats hot. Needs g10 conversion grips

That’ll be sweet. So it says it has “Combat Sights”. Are these similar to the Spartan sights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Very cool. It’s tempting, but I’ve been moving away from my 92 Compact for carry in favor of the G48. While I prefer Beretta to Glock, and TDA to SFA, the weight and slimness difference is significant.

I didn’t see the LTT carry bevel offered as an option on this gun.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

It shall be glorious!
    I picked-up a factory railed model when they were released and installed a Langdon TJIAB and HD sights.

Name:  92X Compact 2.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  102.5 KB
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Sensei, do you find the Vertec frame works better for the compact frame 92?

One of the main reasons I let go of a 92 compact was that the grip was just....awkward really. Thin grips helped, but I couldn't help but think a Vertec style compact would be better.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I called LTT today to ask about these as I am interested in a non-railed version, as I did not know they existed before I saw this thread and then checked the website. Here are some questions I had for them. The gentlemen I spoke to was very helpful, but was not sure of some of the specifics. Maybe y'all can help?

-Does the 92x Compact have a steel trigger and guide rod? He wasn't sure, but said if I got the trigger job it would have a steel trigger. He thinks the guide rod is polymer.

-What all does the trigger job include? I wanted to make sure I got the Optimized Trigger Bar, which he assured me it would come with.

-What is the front sight actually made of, and can it be changed? He mentioned that I could try adding some of the sight options that are listed on the LTT website and they could probably be installed. I would like the front sight better if it was a red fiber optic.

-Does this Compact also ship with the 3-15 round Mecgar mags? No. It ships with the factory 13 round Beretta mags.

Glad I got some of this sorted, as it helps me decide if I really want one of these non-railed 92x Compacts or if I should stick to my original plan and save for a decked out LTT Centurion.
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

User Tag List