Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Carrying and caring for the PDW

@SouthNarc those are some really lightweight plates. Does DocGKR approve of them? If not curious as to whether they hold up if you're carrying one around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    @SouthNarc those are some really lightweight plates. Does DocGKR approve of them? If not curious as to whether they hold up if you're carrying one around.
    Not sure buddy. Angel Armor just hooked me up with a set up because they want some feedback on fighting in it.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Not sure buddy. Angel Armor just hooked me up with a set up because they want some feedback on fighting in it.
    That is outstanding. Good on them for asking you. I hope AMIS still happens I'd like to hear your thoughts if you can disclose them then and not that I'm bribing but I will spring for your preference in spirits. Besides, then I can hit you up on your tailor and some tips for ordering some more bespoke clothing. After all who doesn't want to be debonair while still being able to lay the hate when necessary.

8X10 hard plate fits nicely in the laptop compartment of a GR1 21L.
    What level is that plate? I have been looking for one for my bag. Safelife offers a backpack specific plate that I have been looking at, it comes in IIIa and IIIa+.

Quote Originally Posted by Velo Dog View Post
    I appreciate you posting that video. The content I mostly skipped but the 25% discount code came in handy.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    For those using Vertx bags, are you messing with "Tactigami" accessories? They add up pretty durned fast.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    For those using Vertx bags, are you messing with "Tactigami" accessories? They add up pretty durned fast.
    Not impressed with the holster, at least when I try to strap in a Roland Special. Front sight always snags.

The AR and Pistol magazine pouches do what they are advertised to do.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I have a couple but prefer the BFG Ten-Speed velcro accessories. Cheaper, better retention. The M4 mag panel works extremely well as a holster for a G19+XC1, not sure about other configuraitons.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

8X10 hard plate fits nicely in the laptop compartment of a GR1 21L.
    Will the Rattler fit in the 21L?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Will the Rattler fit in the 21L?
    Yessir!

Edited to add: These guys do soft panels too.

https://ruckcustoms.com

User Tag List