Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X Breech Face Cut

Glock 43X Breech Face Cut

Can anyone with a 43X confirm or deny if it has the breech face cut that the other Gen 5 guns have?

Quote Originally Posted by Super77 View Post
    Can anyone with a 43X confirm or deny if it has the breech face cut that the other Gen 5 guns have?
    Yes.

My 43X has the cut as well as my Vickers G43.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

The ones with the black slides do. Can’t comment on the silver slide versions.

I bought a silver slide G48 yesterday (Serial prefix BLWH) and it has the new cut.

I didn't know this was a thing until this thread, haven't been paying much attention to Glock news in a while. Is this to improve ejection?
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    I bought a silver slide G48 yesterday (Serial prefix BLWH) and it has the new cut.

I didn't know this was a thing until this thread, haven't been paying much attention to Glock news in a while. Is this to improve ejection?
    Yes, it seems to hold the spent case against the breech face until the ejector can properly smack it out of the slide. It seems to work well.

I just got one. If you tell me what I'm looking for I can confirm or deny if mine has the cut and even take some pictures for you if you'd like.

Not the same thing but, I just checked and confirmed my black slide G48 has the breech face cut. I can take pictures if you need a reference.
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

If someone can tell me what the breach face cut is it what it looks like I'll check mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    If someone can tell me what the breach face cut is it what it looks like I'll check mine.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....oughts/page301

See post 3006 in this thread

User Tag List