Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Matt Little, aka Greybeard Actual

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Any plans to get on Google? I'm a podcast junkie (and enjoy you on Primary and Secondary, at least I think thats you) but I'm an Android guy.
    Yes, google is on the list. I have a lot on my plate between this and full time writing, so I'm tackling podcast providers one at a time.

Site Supporter
    I believe I took a Frank Proctor Pistol class with him (he was in the class as a student) a couple years ago. Nice guy, he had served with Frank in SF. Looking forward to checking out the podcast.
    Polite Professional

Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    I believe I took a Frank Proctor Pistol class with him (he was in the class as a student) a couple years ago. Nice guy, he had served with Frank in SF. Looking forward to checking out the podcast.
    Awesome! We actually talked a bit about Frank, because he (Frank) is one of a very small number of dudes who can also speak to shooting from both sides of the aisle.

I don't know him well, but I have been a student in a couple of the same classes as Matt and shot some matches with him. Seems like a good dude, has a lot of great stories, and really seems to know his stuff.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I don't know him well, but I have been a student in a couple of the same classes as Matt and shot some matches with him. Seems like a good dude, has a lot of great stories, and really seems to know his stuff.
    +1, Matt Little is someone you can count on seeing in both tactical classes and USPSA matches in my area. He's a solid shooter, and his resume is certainly nothing to sneeze at.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Yes, google is on the list. I have a lot on my plate between this and full time writing, so I'm tackling podcast providers one at a time.
    I got confirmation today that we're on TuneIn, the default Alexa/Amazon podcast provider!

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I recently had the chance to interview Matt Little, aka Greybeard Actual for the resurrection of my podcast. Matt's got quite the resume - 20th Group, Chicago SWAT, and currently an ambassador for STI. I wanted to get him to discuss the concept of performance based shooting and data driven training, and we had quite the conversation.

This podcast is also available in audio only format on Apple podcasts for people with an apple device. I'm working on getting it into Amazon as well.
    I'll have to give it a listen later tonight. I blame Matt & Buck for making me go down the STI rabbit hole.

Thank you jet fire, this is good stuff.

Makes me wanna compete.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    +1, Matt Little is someone you can count on seeing in both tactical classes and USPSA matches in my area. He's a solid shooter, and his resume is certainly nothing to sneeze at.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    We probably see some of the same people. A couple years ago I took classes from Gabe White and Scott Jedlinski at Alpha Range. There are usually a number of Chicago area shooters at our matches at Bend of the River in Niles, MI, Matt sometimes shows up there.

IIRC Pignato & Panone w/ STI are both M classed fellas, isn’t Matt an M also?

User Tag List