Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Matt Little, aka Greybeard Actual

Interview with Matt Little, aka Greybeard Actual

I recently had the chance to interview Matt Little, aka Greybeard Actual for the resurrection of my podcast. Matt's got quite the resume - 20th Group, Chicago SWAT, and currently an ambassador for STI. I wanted to get him to discuss the concept of performance based shooting and data driven training, and we had quite the conversation.

This podcast is also available in audio only format on Apple podcasts for people with an apple device. I'm working on getting it into Amazon as well.

Student
    Hey, thanks for the work you put in.

Well, I know what I'll be doing tonight.
    Thanks for doing this Caleb.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Awesome

If you’re searching for it on Apple Podcasts it’s listed under Firearms Industry News.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    If you’re searching for it on Apple Podcasts it’s listed under Firearms Industry News.
    I knew I forgot to add something to this post. Also on Firearms Industry News I do weekly updates from around the industry every friday, new products, news, that sort of thing.

Is this best if viewed (visual content), or listened to while on the road?
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Is this best if viewed (visual content), or listened to while on the road?
    It's just two dudes on skype talking, so definitely the car is a good place to listen. We talk about some high level shooting stuff but there's no demonstrations or anything.

That was a good conversation. I'm currently working my way out of a bit of a shooting/ training slump, its talks like this that help keep me motivated!

Site Supporter
    Any plans to get on Google? I'm a podcast junkie (and enjoy you on Primary and Secondary, at least I think thats you) but I'm an Android guy.

User Tag List