Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good news: North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un in grave condition: reports

Good news: North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un in grave condition: reports

North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un in grave condition: reports

North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un is in a grave condition after a surgical procedure, according to reports.
    A US official with direct knowledge told CNN that intelligence authorities were tracking reports of his condition.
    Here's hoping his health condition improves to that of his father & grandfather's current state.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Couldn’t he tell a more reputable news organization like Weekly World News?

Name:  B29918A0-C03A-4EC9-B249-46095D37568C.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  43.9 KB
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I'm going to put my bet on that Dear Fatboi Leader had an atrial fibrillation ablation procedure and the operator perforated his heart or he a massive perioperative stroke. I have no proof but I can dream and you can't take that away from me.

I hope stroke. He has nukes. If the fucker understands he's on his way out, I won't put it past him to try taking half of the world with him.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I hope stroke. He has nukes. If the fucker understands he's on his way out, I won't put it past him to try taking half of the world with him.
    Half the world would be quite a bit of a reach, but he could probably hurt Japan.

BUT, how devoted are his immediate underlings? While the Nuclear Club's Free Instant Sunrise guarantee is one way to ensure that the transition to the next government will be smooth and easy (if there's nobody alive, there's no transition, which is super easy, barley an inconvenience!), we're more likely to see a reenactment of "The Death of Stalin".
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

His sister is said to be a likely contender to become the replacement “dear leader”. It would be fascinating if she were an evil bitch. Seems probable that she is. The media wouldn’t know how to cover her.

Room temp! Room temp! Rah rah rah!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Who would you want to be less than you’d want to be KJU’s soon-to-be late cardiologist?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Who would you want to be less than you’d want to be KJU’s soon-to-be late cardiologist?
    The runner-up of "Who's The Next Dear Leader".

WOW. I almost feel proud to be considered an insensitive ass by people celebrating someone's grave condition.

User Tag List