Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that Olight is spooling up in PF world...what about that BALDR?

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar

Now that Olight is spooling up in PF world...what about that BALDR?

As a bit of a spinoff from the PDW thread which drifted into TLR8 talk... I have been wondering recently about the Olight weapon lights and light/laser combos.

I can only find one mention of the BALDR on here, ever. Anybody have any experience with it? Or knowledge of the interface, say? Any big spenders wanting to buy and try so I don't have to?

https://olightworld.com/olight-baldr-pro

There's nothing civil about this war.

Don't forget about our 10% off code, use PF10
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    As a bit of a spinoff from the PDW thread which drifted into TLR8 talk... I have been wondering recently about the Olight weapon lights and light/laser combos.

I can only find one mention of the BALDR on here, ever. Anybody have any experience with it? Or knowledge of the interface, say? Any big spenders wanting to buy and try so I don't have to?

With the PF discount, I bought a Mini 2 Valkyrie. No laser on this one, but it seems a solid light and for less than a hundred bucks.

Olight isn't far from me over in Marietta, GA. I need to contact them to see if they have a store front where I can check out up close all their offerings when the home incarceration period has ended.

ETA: Yep they do have a store here in GA.
    Stores:
    USA
    1. Official OlightStore USA
    2270 NW Pkwy SE Suite 180 Marietta, GA 30067, 30067 GA, United States

Address: 2270 NW Pkwy SE Suite 180 Marietta, GA 30067
    Phone: 770-779-7156
    Last edited by critter; 04-20-2020 at 03:17 PM.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

I bought 2 with the PF discount. Havent had a chance to play with them a bunch yet but first impressions are that they are a good value.

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    With the PF discount, I bought a Mini 2 Valkyrie. No laser on this one, but it seems a solid light and for less than a hundred bucks.

Olight isn't far from me over in Marietta, GA. I need to contact them to see if they have a store front where I can check out up close all their offerings when the home incarceration period has ended.

Stores:
    USA

Are they made there? I thought they were chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Are they made there? I thought they were chinese?
    They are made in China, but appear to have a robust (and fast shipping) US office.
    #RESIST

Ironically, I just ordered one this morning. I'll let you know when it gets in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post

Stores:
    USA

Lucky.
    #RESIST

User Tag List