Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dark Mode for PF?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I am trying Night Mode Pro on a windows 10 based HP laptop using Firefox, results seem promising.

Edit to add: It seems that not all colors are 'inverted' in night mode. When the screen goes dark, the colors in certain hyperlinks are still dark, leading you to conclude they are not there. (They are there if you mouse over them). So while buggy it does seem to help with keeping the screen dark. If I figure out the hyperlink thing I will post back.
    I deinstalled the "Night Mode Pro" plug in.

I just could not figure out how to make the hyperlinks appear in "night" mode. They are there, but the plug-in seems to invert all the colors on a page EXCEPT the hyperlinks. Which if you say want to upload a picture, is a bit hard to do if you don't remember exactly where they are (they appear if you hover over them).

If I ever get it figured out, I'll post back.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.
    — J. C. Watts

I have been hearing for a while that mobile mode, which doesn’t allow me to like stuff but which is still better than howdy, is due for an upgrade.

I'm trying another FF Browser extension, "Dark Mode":

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  31.8 KB

This one seems to preserve the ability to see hyperlinks in "Dark" mode. So far so good.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.
    — J. C. Watts

User Tag List