Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Mode for PF?

Dark Mode for PF?

What would it take to get a "Dark Mode" skin/style for PF? Make the white background black, black letters white, etc. I know nothing about such things, basically oblivious about how daunting that request might be, so forgive me in advance if it's massively time consuming or cost prohibitive. It's easy on the eyes at night, so thought I'd at least ask.

I use the Tapatalk app and dark mode is available in settings. Name:  Screenshot_20200419-220102.jpg
Views: 1158
Size:  29.2 KB

After Tapatalk went crazy on my phone I've switched to Opera. Browsing the site with a phone can get a bit aggravating at times since the theme meant for phone use is so stripped down it lacks functionality, but Opera does have a Night mode that does the exact thing asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    I use the Tapatalk app and dark mode is available in settings.
    Didn't mention it in my original post, but this would be for web browser via laptop.

At least Firefox and Chrome have night mode extensions available to them.

This is ‘night’ in FireFox on an iPad, fwiw.

Name:  A0633926-F6D1-4865-B73F-D851754CEAC6.jpg
Views: 1166
Size:  63.9 KB

There is an extension for Chrome and other browsers using it (e.g., Vivaldi) called Dark Reader which I really like. There should be something similar for FireFox as well. With Opera, at least a while back, there was/is a settings module where you can set the browser display to whatever you like. It was a feature I liked to it's likely that has been removed (all companies track me to see what I like and discontinue whatever that is... I'm sure of it.)
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

I’d love a feature like this. Computers, phones, etc. Especially phones though.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

has anyone tried setting up their own view with this:

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 12.58.59 PM.jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  40.3 KB

I am sure it can be done but I don't know if I want to spend the time getting it right.

User Tag List