Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P2000 Milling for Red Dot

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    My USPC9 is at L&M for an RMR installation as we speak. Hopefully I'll have it back for my birthday 6/21. I've never seen a negative comment about Mark's work.
    I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on it, as well as pics. I have been thinking about getting something milled, just not sure which one.
    Taking a break from social media.

Wright Armory in Mesa, AZ can probably do the work as well.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Got my slide back today from L&M. Flawless work. He could not get the tritium rear sights from Dawson so I went with tritium front and black rear. Dimensionally almost identical to my MR920 and 320X Compact (except of course the threaded barrel). Hopefully I'll get to the range this weekend but I can't imagine there will be anything about it that I won't like-this has always been my favorite pistol. Bonus-still fits perfectly in my Guard Dog OWB holster.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    Got my slide back today from L&M. Flawless work. He could not get the tritium rear sights from Dawson so I went with tritium front and black rear. Dimensionally almost identical to my MR920 and 320X Compact (except of course the threaded barrel). Hopefully I'll get to the range this weekend but I can't imagine there will be anything about it that I won't like-this has always been my favorite pistol. Bonus-still fits perfectly in my Guard Dog OWB holster.
    What was your turn around time? He’s got one of my slides right now and the warning message on his website makes me a little nervous.

Arrived at his shop 5/8 and he shipped it back 6/10, so just over a month. I sent him the RMR with my slide and decided I could live without tritium rear sights. Guess it depends on the particulars of your order. Good luck with it...

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    Wright Armory in Mesa, AZ can probably do the work as well.
    I'm considering A HK P2000, and discussed red-dot slide conversion details with them (Wright Armory) yesterday. $475 with co-witness- 6-8 weeks turnaround. Can't remember if they use adapter plates, or do machining for individual optic. Seems too expensive to me.

I'm in CA and AFAIK, there are no new semi-auto pistol options with factory pre-milled set up like Glock MOS or Walther PDP. If I lived in another state, I would buy the Walther PDP tomorrow.

User Tag List