Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Hill people vs spiritus fanny pack?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the idiots house.

Knock knock

Whose there?

Chicken

Thought i should post a dad joke sense im wearing a fanny pack

7mile run this morning. It bounced a little, especially if i was sprinting but it wasn't bad. Ill try tightening it a little bit.

Im really happy with it. I got sandwiches at a grocery store after and it felt good having a gun while wearing running shorts.

I might see if my m64 will fit with slimmer grips but the g19 makes a pretty good fanny pack gun.

Name:  Resized_20200429_095813.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  51.5 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I might see if my m64 will fit with slimmer grips but the g19 makes a pretty good fanny pack gun.
    Are you using anything to secure the G19 inside the gun compartment?
    Something simple like this made a big difference for me..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Ive got a kydex trigger guard tied to an internal loop. I didn't think it was the gun bouncing in the pocket but it might have been.

Tried the pachymer compact pros on the m64. Nope, just to long

Site Supporter
    Ive got a kydex trigger guard tied to an internal loop. I didn't think it was the gun bouncing in the pocket but it might have been.

Tried the pachymer compact pros on the m64. Nope, just to long
    I did the kydex guard as a first try.... Changed to that Maxpedition insert. The hook backing grabs the loop inside the kit bag and keeps my G19 from moving in the pouch. It does add some thickness vs the kydex though.

I'm not a runner, so, can't say that it's perfect for running, but I found it more stable for cycling, exercising.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I did the kydex guard as a first try.... Changed to that Maxpedition insert. The hook backing grabs the loop inside the kit bag and keeps my G19 from moving in the pouch. It does add some thickness vs the kydex though.

I'm not a runner, so, can't say that it's perfect for running, but I found it more stable for cycling, exercising.
    Same (for running). Having used both, the Maxpedition is better for movement control as well as drawing and reholstering.

I ordered a JMCK universal for myP365, took the clip off and wrapped it in the hook portion of self-adhesive Velcro.

Quote Originally Posted by FES313 View Post
    I ordered a JMCK universal for myP365, took the clip off and wrapped it in the hook portion of self-adhesive Velcro.
    Actually i might beable to take an old holster to do something like that. Good idea. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post

I think the fanny pouch is smaller than the chest ones. There's really no movement in the pouch.

A few runs in and im really happy so far

Site Supporter
    I think the fanny pouch is smaller than the chest ones. There's really no movement in the pouch.

A few runs in and im really happy so far
    Apparently the HPG Belt Pack (fanny pack) is the same size as their Snubby Kit Bag. I'm really interested in seeing what you think of the 19/Belt Pack combination once you've got some more time on it.

User Tag List