Thread: Tatiana Whitlock, Carry With Confidence -- Online Ver. 4/20/2020 and 4/27/2020

Student

Tatiana Whitlock, Carry With Confidence -- Online Ver. 4/20/2020 and 4/27/2020

$45. I believe this is an online webinar version of some of the classroom material she teaches live. While the focus of this material may not necessarily apply to you, there may be others in your life who may be interested. I will be taking this to improve my understanding of the problems encountered that I may not be aware of, but others may deal with, in adapting to a concealed carry lifestyle.

Monday, April 20th 2020, 8PM-10PM EST
    https://tatianawhitlock.com/event/4-...th-confidence/
    Monday, April 27th 2020, 8PM-10PM EST
    https://tatianawhitlock.com/event/4-...th-confidence/

Join us LIVE for Tatiana’s acclaimed, Carry with Confidence Lecture!
    •Are you considering carrying concealed for personal protection?
    •Do you have your license but have been struggling to figure out a carry method that’s comfortable enough to carry every day?
    •Overwhelmed by all of the product choices, logistical details, and personal responsibility that concealed carry involves?

This seminar identifies the unique needs of each individual and answers the biggest concealed carry lifestyle questions. Topics covered include; on body and/or off body carry, holster selection and placement, wardrobe considerations, gun selection, home storage requirements, belt-less and purse carry, managing children, and social and societal pressures. And more…

Come prepared to laugh, take copious notes and leave with solutions to make carrying comfortable and carry with confidence.
    Join us for an information-rich and fun evening!
    Disclosure: Tatiana Whitlock is a host on the Civilian Carry Radio podcast, of which I am a Patreon supporter.

Site Supporter
    Tatiana does a great job with this material. She has really done her homework.

I have forwarded this on to the beloved Lesbian married couple down the street. I am sure both of them are grateful.

Gun Culture 2.0, friends.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List