Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AIWB lightbearing holsters, for M&Ps....where are they?

AIWB lightbearing holsters, for M&Ps....where are they?

I stepped away from focusing on my training for a few years and have recently gotten back into it and simply can't find a light-bearing aiwb holster for an M&P. I'm not really interested in the one holster does all like the phlster lightbearing stuff, what else is out there? I am happily carrying without a light in Armiger Solutions and Dark Star Gear holsters but want an option to include an X300U or TLR-1.

I've seen those, trying to gather as many options to choose from to try and find what will fit my needs, thanks!

Check out the Phlster Floodlight. It indexes on the light, either X300U-A, or TLR1-HL.

Name:  Resized_20200407_210650.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  49.4 KB
    Taking a break from social media.

I’ve been very displeased with all M&p light bearing units thus far. I welcome other options as well

Phlster are great people imo but for my use I find the floodlight/spotlight loathsome.

Though I’m probably just too retarded to accept things as they are

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    I stepped away from focusing on my training for a few years and have recently gotten back into it and simply can't find a light-bearing aiwb holster for an M&P. I'm not really interested in the one holster does all like the phlster lightbearing stuff, what else is out there? I am happily carrying without a light in Armiger Solutions and Dark Star Gear holsters but want an option to include an X300U or TLR-1.
    Esquire, we have both of those lights that will fit up to a 5" MP 9mm. Not quick ships at this time though.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Phlster floodlight Name:  B418A35C-C49B-4F91-B0B2-770E46B81316.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  45.6 KBName:  C3450111-2E34-4F76-A0B8-5FBE365DD6CF.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  44.2 KB
    Just saw you don’t want a floodlight. I still think it’s a good option. I’ve done a 12 hour driving day with it on and quite a few shorter ones 6 hour plus. Multiple hikes and running around with my kids. Super comfortable
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

I use a bawidaman gotham when i want to carry a light. Very comfy. Dcc clips help with the bulk.
    Name:  20200314_213759.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  39.0 KB

Site Supporter
    JM made me one for an M&P with a TLR1. Currently use JM and Tenicor for a G19 with TLR7, both would work for an M&P, I slightly prefer the JM. I'm hoping @Dark Star Gear will make a "mini Rigel" for the TLR7.

User Tag List