Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bosch Season 6 Drops Friday, April 17 on Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    Did they flip his mags to bullets forward? It looked like his mag carrier was set up like that in one of the shots from what I could make out...
    No, rounds facing to the rear in E1.

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    Did they flip his mags to bullets forward? It looked like his mag carrier was set up like that in one of the shots from what I could make out...
    I watched the new episode 1 late last night. Got in from work really late and needed something to unwind before bed. Good episode, it left me wanting more of the story at 01:15 and I was tempted to watch another but didn't.

There were a few good looks at his Kydex mag carrier. I noted my favorite, Chip Power Mags but the orientation I didn't pay attention to.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Per my post above, I got an error trying to start S6E1.

Shut the TV and walked away for a few minutes. Read @Sidheshooter post and tried again and it ran. Hopefully you got it going?
    Took about 30 minutes, but it finally started. Kept getting a “request could not be processed” error.

Looks like it will be a good season.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I’m expecting J. Edgar to pursue that Haitian bad guy as a side story in this season.

We will see.
    Reminded me of a funny story from my Miami days.

Last guy I was looking to arrest in connection with the stateside arm of an international cocaine smuggling ring was a Haitian national who was the right hand guy for the boss I had already arrested.

We were scouring Little Haiti where I had a good lead to where he might be. Knocked on a door and some other Haitian guy came out and said he hadn't seen Jean in a few days. I asked if my partner and I could come in and look around. He said okay.

Opened up a walk-in closet in a bedroom and Jean was crouching in the back with his eyes closed. I said "Jean, just because your eyes are closed doesn't mean I can't see you." He came along peaceably and ended up pleading with all the rest of his co-conspirators but for the Miami-Dade police officer who decided to take a chance and go to trial...and got 30 years for his trouble.
    Last edited by blues; 04-17-2020 at 01:10 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by UniSol View Post
    No, rounds facing to the rear in E1.
    That's been driving me nuts since season one; otherwise love the show.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Reminded me of a funny story from my Miami days.

Last guy I was looking to arrest in connection with the stateside arm of an international cocaine smuggling ring was a Haitian national who was the right hand guy for the boss I had already arrested.

We were scouring Little Haiti where I had a good lead to where he might be. Knocked on a door and some other Haitian guy came out and said he hadn't seen Jean in a few days. I asked if my partner and I could come in and look around. He said okay.

Opened up a walk-in closet in a bedroom and Jean was crouching in the back with his eyes closed. I said "Jean, just because your eyes are closed doesn't mean I can't see you." He came along peaceably and ended up pleading with all the rest of his co-conspirators but for the Miami-Dade police officer who decided to take a chance and go to trial...and got 30 years for his trouble.
    Ha, I guess that is pretty universal. I was searching a basement for a suspect and found him hiding behind a jackpost. I told him to come out I could see him and he really seemed surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    That's been driving me nuts since season one; otherwise love the show.
    I've decided to find it plausible that an ex-military grizzled old guy who is unwilling to change his ways might like his bullets backwards.

The backwards mags are bad enough, but he's got to get those sideburns under control.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    The backwards mags are bad enough, but he's got to get those sideburns under control.
    This holder?
    Name:  Bosch.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  42.3 KB

Nevermind. First season he used a leather rig.
    Last edited by Blades; 04-17-2020 at 06:58 PM.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    This holder?
    Name:  Bosch.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  42.3 KB
    He's using a different mag carrier this season. Same general style, but the holder is molded for a rounds forward orientation, but they're still facing to the rear. He's also using a different 1911, with a rail. The logo looks like it might be a Nighthawk.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List