Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New products from CHPWS

Working on installing my Holosun 507C-V2 on to my 19.5 MOS. The screws that came in the "Holo" bag turned out to be too short, but the RMR screws seem to be just fine. Waiting on the VC3 to dry as I type this.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I haven't watched this yet, but it popped up on my recommended list last night.

I skimmed the video FWIW. He drops his units repeatedly, and I get it’s his schtick, but sheesh...

I’ve had a C&H “Defender” plate/RMR2 for a couple of weeks on a dept. gun. VERY impressed with the the thinking that seemed to go into it. Only a few hundred rounds on the combo, and I didn’t throw it against the indoor range concrete-so far so good. I’ll continue to run it and report any issues. In my opinion, it’s a reasonable choice for carry and compliments/protects the RMR, especially the forward face of the lens.

Site Supporter
    I put the defender on my G34.5. 2 matches and couple range trips so far is been great.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I’ve purchased two V4 MIL/LEO plates from CHPWS for the Holosun family and I could not be more pleased. To say that they’re a massive improvement over the clunky OEM MOS plate would be an understatement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates from people using the V4 Defender? I really like the idea of the forward lens protection. I’d be replacing a V3 plate that has been good on my 19.5.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

My sample size is two: first one (mine) went on great. Second one (buddy's) came with one screw that was defective and would not thread. Total freak thing completely out of C&He's control. He chose to just use different screws and did not involve C&H. I believe the failure was with one of the screws that mounts the optic to the plate. The factory MOS ones worked in their place.

I did, however, recently receive an M&P CORE 2.0 plate. The screw holes were out of spec (these are just pass-through, non-threaded holes) and would not accommodate a screw of the right dimension to thread into the slide. I emailed C&H inquiring if they would like to exchange it or if I should just drill them out. They said they would send me a replacement and a label to return the defective plate. I received the replacement plate and it was the same thing with the holes bored out (obvious because of unfinished surface). I would have rather been given the option to fix it myself and not be out the gun for several days but they did handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post
    My sample size is two: first one (mine) went on great. Second one (buddy's) came with one screw that was defective and would not thread. Total freak thing completely out of C&He's control. He chose to just use different screws and did not involve C&H. I believe the failure was with one of the screws that mounts the optic to the plate. The factory MOS ones worked in their place.

I did, however, recently receive an M&P CORE 2.0 plate. The screw holes were out of spec (these are just pass-through, non-threaded holes) and would not accommodate a screw of the right dimension to thread into the slide. I emailed C&H inquiring if they would like to exchange it or if I should just drill them out. They said they would send me a replacement and a label to return the defective plate. I received the replacement plate and it was the same thing with the holes bored out (obvious because of unfinished surface). I would have rather been given the option to fix it myself and not be out the gun for several days but they did handle it.
    Out of curiosity, when did you receive your original plate? The reason I ask, is that I have one in the mail on the way from them now.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have the plate with a front lense shroud on a gen 5 glock 17 with a 407c, awesome product and will be buying more.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Out of curiosity, when did you receive your original plate? The reason I ask, is that I have one in the mail on the way from them now.
    August 9th. The replacement went out 8/11.

User Tag List