Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New products from CHPWS

Do want!

Attachment 60575
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Wonder if they will offset the rear blade slightly right.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Has anybody else running a CHPWS plate noticed something like this?

Name:  7D22F64F-7041-401B-93F5-307A0DD26CE4.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  68.9 KB

I haven’t put many live rounds through my 19MOS but yesterday was looking it over and noticed a the smallish gap near the rear. Hasn’t affected zero, plate nor optic moves but it just caught my attention as something to keep an eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Has anybody else running a CHPWS plate noticed something like this?

Name:  7D22F64F-7041-401B-93F5-307A0DD26CE4.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  68.9 KB

I haven’t put many live rounds through my 19MOS but yesterday was looking it over and noticed a the smallish gap near the rear. Hasn’t affected zero, plate nor optic moves but it just caught my attention as something to keep an eye on.
    Send them the pic, I'm quite sure they'll be helpful.
    David S.

Site Supporter
    Pretty sure you over tightened the screws. I was replacing the screws on mine and using a 10 pound toque wrench mine did the same thing. I backed off the screws a bit.

Admittance of stupidity:

So when I originally put the optic on, I was having trouble getting the provided Holosun screws to begin threading in to the posts (I put just a tiny bit too much VC3 on) so in my own stupidity used the Trijicon screws which are a touch longer and as such they pushed against the slide causing that gap. Would've known that had I dry-fit my stuff like Buck recommends in their video. Going back and doing a proper dry-fit I discovered my issue, managed to get the appropriate Holosun screws to thread this go-round and everything is snug with no gaps.

So anyway, I r dum.

Has the V4 MIL/LEO MOS RMR Plate been discontinued? The defender plates are optic specific and I'm evaluating a Swampfox Liberty right now, and wanted to try a better MOS plate.

Quote Originally Posted by stomridertx View Post
    Has the V4 MIL/LEO MOS RMR Plate been discontinued? The defender plates are optic specific and I'm evaluating a Swampfox Liberty right now, and wanted to try a better MOS plate.
    The plate you are searching for is the GL-RSH. (GLOCK MOS for RMR / SRO / Holosun 407c 507c 508T)

Buck
    Welcome to the #boomsquad !🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by CH Precision Weapons View Post
    The plate you are searching for is the GL-RSH. (GLOCK MOS for RMR / SRO / Holosun 407c 507c 508T)

Buck
    Thank you for the response. Currently, if I search for that SKU on your website I get no results. I can't seem to find it by going through the menu options either. The only V4 MOS plates that show up are for the Fastfire, DPP, Romeo1, and Vortex Venom. The only RMR footprint versions that come up are the defender V4 and the RSF plates.

*Edit: I can find it with a pure google search, and I figured out if I click on the HOLOSUN 407/507/508 option in the menu I can see it there as well. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    Last edited by stomridertx; 03-30-2021 at 02:29 PM.

User Tag List