Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New products from CHPWS

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post
    August 9th. The replacement went out 8/11.
    My Core plate should be here Friday or Monday, so I guess I will know soon enough.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My Core plate should be here Friday or Monday, so I guess I will know soon enough.
    Just got mine for v1 and 2.0

2.0 on the left, v1 on the right. Noticeably larger holes on the 2.0 that were enlarged after surface finish. I have not mounted either yet but will probably get to it this weekend sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Bravo to Buck for having a MOS plate for the new RMRcc in the works already: https://chpws.com/product/glock-mos-...trijicon-rmrcc
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

And now a shim plate for the new slimline MOS Glocks to take a Holosun 407k/507k without modification while keeping the factory iron sights usable... https://chpws.com/product/glock-43x-...-adapter-plate
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    And now a shim plate for the new slimline MOS Glocks to take a Holosun 407k/507k without modification while keeping the factory iron sights usable... https://chpws.com/product/glock-43x-...-adapter-plate
    Awesome development. Someone in Austria should send Buck a case of Budweiser for solving this, and turning lemons into lemonade.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

So, if someone has a G48 MOS and wants to run a 407k/507k with the CHPWS plate, what size sights should they buy? I'm waiting on a 407/507k to come in and I'd like to order sights in the meantime. I would like just black front and rear steel sights, but Im not sure which ones to get to be able to see the sights in the bottom of the optic.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    So, if someone has a G48 MOS and wants to run a 407k/507k with the CHPWS plate, what size sights should they buy? I'm waiting on a 407/507k to come in and I'd like to order sights in the meantime. I would like just black front and rear steel sights, but Im not sure which ones to get to be able to see the sights in the bottom of the optic.

thanks
    Stock Glock sights work

Front sight is .165" and rear is 6.5mm (.256")

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    Stock Glock sights work

Front sight is .165" and rear is 6.5mm (.256")
    Thanks.

My G48 MOS (plastic sights) rear sight is .256, but my front measures .190

That's why I was wondering what sights might work with this. I was originally going to order the Ameriglo Defoor sights, but I think they might be too short to work with this plate/optic combo.

Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    Thanks.

My G48 MOS (plastic sights) rear sight is .256, but my front measures .190

That's why I was wondering what sights might work with this. I was originally going to order the Ameriglo Defoor sights, but I think they might be too short to work with this plate/optic combo.

Rear sight is what matters, it's what clears the rear of the optic.

Front sight changes the sight hold and is depending on barrel length, ammo and zero distance.

If you're looking for some more specific details, they you should ask CHPWS. The product was only announced two days ago which means no one has one other than CHPWS.

I wanted to shout out to Beau for some great customer service today. He took care of me on something that was wholly my own fault, this is the kind of behavior that makes CHPWS one of my go-to vendors.
    Ken

User Tag List