Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W lock "plug"... seller gone crazy?

[QUOTE=SCCY Marshal;1029152]I haven't seen such beautiful unhinged website ranting in years. Highly recommended for anyone wishing Dr. Bronner's castile soap bottles were a more profane and secular bit of water closet reading.

Just remembered this Dr. Bronner's video bit: https:/
    Last edited by Doublestack45; 04-14-2020 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Covid isolation episode
    It doesn’t have to be fun to be fun ― Mark Twight

Obiviously, commie hackers are impeding this site's war on communism via the dastardly mechanism of removing random end letters of words and putting in random periods as well.

Therefor.

I declar my unity with this patriot against commie infiltrators jackin up my cel phone bill!

Spread the Pure Freedom info!

I wonder what liquor it's gonna take to inimitate this guy's style at length in my "apocalypse" thread? I guess I could go irritate the neighbor's horses until they kick me in the head.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    I actually just baught one for my 638. It was shipped almost immediately, no problems at all.
    Good to hear.
    How did you place your order?

Someone needs to tell the dude that unhinged rants on his website are not helping sales.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

On the first trip, I neglected to explore "paper-wars." I highly recommend it.

Imagine a magical laptop with a breathalyzer that only let you post things to the internet when you were black out/time travel drunk?

I purchased a couple of months ago. Same quality product and prompt shipping.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Good to hear.
    How did you place your order?

Someone needs to tell the dude that unhinged rants on his website are not helping sales.
    I paid with a card. No issue other than I baught the k frame slug and not j frame because I was not paying attention when I added to my cart.

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    I actually just baught one for my 638. It was shipped almost immediately, no problems at all.
    Did you call him or email? I didn't see any online ordering queue. Looks like he lives in Queen Creek. Maybe something in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by randyho View Post
    On the first trip, I neglected to explore "paper-wars." I highly recommend it.

Imagine a magical laptop with a breathalyzer that only let you post things to the internet when you were black out/time travel drunk?
    I kept a straight face up until "FUCK A PIRATE ARRGGG" (for those who haven't had the pleasure of visiting that's a direct quote)

I ordered direct from the website a few weeks ago and had zero issues at all.

User Tag List