Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: S&W lock "plug"... seller gone crazy?

What if...?

THE LADY AT THE FBI ALSO TOOK A SIDE NOTE. I LEFT A MESSAGE FOR A U.S. SENATOR THE OTHER DAY LETTING THAT OFFICE KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT CREATING A CHINA VIRUS VACCINE. TAKE THE VIRUS AND DILUTE IT BACK TO BE VERY LIGHT THEN ADMINISTER BY MICRO CC LEVELS LIKE .25CC VIRUS AND 9.75CC FLUID CARRIER. THIS LETS MEDICAL STAFF NATIONWIDE ADMINISTER THE PROPER AMOUNT OF VACCINE TO THE PEOPLE BASED ON AGE WEIGHT SUCCEPTABILITY DUE TO DECREASED IMMUNE SYSTEMS IN THE ELDERLY AND RECENT SURGERY PATIENTS.

IT WILL WORK JUST LIKE THE FLU VACCINE FOLKS GET EACH YEAR. THE CHINA VIRUS IS AN (A SYMPTOMAIC) VIRUS ONCE YOU GET A TOUCH OF IT YOUR BODY CREATES ITS OWN ANTIBODIES SAME AS IT DOES FOR THE FLU ETC. U.S. PHARM COMPANIES COULD BEGIN MANUFACTURING THE VACCINE VERY QUICKLY TO GET IT OUT TO THE PEOPLE SO WE CAN OVERCOME THIS BIOLOGICAL WEAPON ATTACK HERE ON U.S. SOIL.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200825...ete-parts.html
    updated?

this public pc ive been using in maricopa county az did some funny shit also. thus if i push the go pedal it will be in maricopa county az DOWNTOWN
    PHOENIX AT A FEDERAL BUILDING
    . as MARICOPA COUNTY is where i am listed with thru the state of az for trade name(s) and where my original precision mail comes to po box 1755 queen creek az = maricopa co az..
    Couple things

1) shout out to the local libraries making public pcs available
    2)

I know the implication here is probably some sort of Federal Lawsuit (tm) but... I would phrase things, you know, different-ish. There's a certain density of all-caps artistry whereupon people start to just skim. We wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

I ALREADY WROTE THE
    AZ ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE
    IM SURE THEY CAN HELP ouT ALSO
    I...question the wisdom of that decision but it's probably good that he let them know. You know, about things. In general.

Site Supporter
    Well at least he'll be on the list of the Attorney General's "special friends". (smile)

Dave

Site Supporter
    I buy my tin foil from him. Blues hooked me up. Them radio waves were killing me.

User Tag List