Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W lock "plug"... seller gone crazy?

S&W lock "plug"... seller gone crazy?

I've purchased 3 or 4 of the Original Precision S&W lock delete plugs over the years and they worked perfectly.
    I recently went to purchase another one for my L frame and... https://www.originalprecision.com/lo...ete-parts.html ... it looks like the guy who makes them had the cheese slide off of his cracker.
    After reading the craziness on his website there no way in hell I'm sending him any money until maybe someone on here has bought from him recently with no issues speaks up or someone can point me to another option that doesn't come with a free roll of tinfoil in every order.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

'bout tyme someone done sumthin'

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I've purchased 3 or 4 of the Original Precision S&W lock delete plugs over the years and they worked perfectly.
    I recently went to purchase another one for my L frame and... https://www.originalprecision.com/lo...ete-parts.html ... it looks like the guy who makes them had the cheese slide off of his cracker.
    After reading the craziness on his website there no way in hell I'm sending him any money until maybe someone on here has bought from him recently with no issues speaks up or someone can point me to another option that doesn't come with a free roll of tinfoil in every order.
    I saw that today while looking to see availability and price of a plug.
    Between the crazy and the 2001 DIY freebie template style site, it did not inspire confidence.

...https://www.originalprecision.com/lo...ete-parts.html ... it looks like the guy who makes them had the cheese slide off of his cracker...
    I haven't seen such beautiful unhinged website ranting in years. Highly recommended for anyone wishing Dr. Bronner's castile soap bottles were a more profane and secular bit of water closet reading.

Just remembered this Dr. Bronner's video bit: https://youtu.be/wHJfe4SDXFo
    Last edited by SCCY Marshal; 04-14-2020 at 11:50 AM.

I use his plugs and they work well. He makes a precision product. Personally I'm tired of all the retired Marine and other military officers that I know who are lefties in their world view. China is out for world domination.

Site Supporter
    Jeez... you can smell the bat shit through the screen!

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    I haven't seen such beautiful unhinged website ranting in years.
    He doesn't realize that the people he's talking about rarely visit his site and wouldn't care even if they did. Unfortunately, he's probably fucked and just doesn't realize it.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

"Been like a monkey fukin a football"

What?
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

another potential vendor

Been at least 5-6 years since I bought one, but the last ones I bought were from this guy, don't have a phone number...

sighttool@gmail.com
    Ed Jennings
    1213 15th St
    Pleasant Grove AL 35127

For years I bought them from a guy named John Witt in WV, but he just suddenly disappeared and would not respond to calls or emails.

I actually just baught one for my 638. It was shipped almost immediately, no problems at all.

User Tag List