Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: S&W lock "plug"... seller gone crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I got a coworker turned on to listening C2C when David Paulides was on. Those shows had a great eerie vibe.
    I love the missing 411 shows

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I love the missing 411 shows
    Me too. I’ve read the books. There’s some interesting patterns he notates.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Is there any one else that sells those if I need one in the future?
    Or am I stuck deciding between a lock and crazy. Lol

Site Supporter
    Years ago I had a (now deceased) partner/evil twin who liked to listen to Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell while patrolling on the midnight shift.

This guy also claimed to have been abducted by aliens while drinking at a field party while a teenager. He claimed he was taken into the saucer by "them" and "probed" but then the "them" released him. (Probably because he was too weird)

One night in 1999 Stan got so worked up over something he heard on the Art Bell show that he comped out at 0300 so he could go home and prepare for "the quickening". I'm not sure how that ever turned out. He was back at work the next night and didn't seem any different.

Stan never did believe in the black helicopters and FEMA death camp stuff though. He thought that was paranoid BS.

If the people knew how crazy the police were they would be scared and they wouldn't leave their house.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff22 View Post
    Years ago I had a (now deceased) partner/evil twin who liked to listen to Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell while patrolling on the midnight shift.

This guy also claimed to have been abducted by aliens while drinking at a field party while a teenager. He claimed he was taken into the saucer by "them" and "probed" but then the "them" released him. (Probably because he was too weird)

One night in 1999 Stan got so worked up over something he heard on the Art Bell show that he comped out at 0300 so he could go home and prepare for "the quickening". I'm not sure how that ever turned out. He was back at work the next night and didn't seem any different.

Stan never did believe in the black helicopters and FEMA death camp stuff though. He thought that was paranoid BS.

If the people knew how crazy the police were they would be scared and they wouldn't leave their house.
    Man! My partner had a supervisor who swore he was abducted by aliens and cloned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    Is there any one else that sells those if I need one in the future?
    Or am I stuck deciding between a lock and crazy. Lol
    https://sightpushertool.com/shop-online
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter
    Thanks Jody! That looks like a much better deal than $90 to crazy land.

Dave

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    What's with the weird, non-relevant pictures? Is the S&W Plug Crazy Virus spreading?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    What's with the weird, non-relevant pictures? Is the S&W Plug Crazy Virus spreading?

Chris
    Looks like stock element photos from the site template that haven't yet been updated. Just lazy, not crazy.

Site Supporter

I had a good experience

A couple years ago, I purchased a plug for a new 625. I had an installation question and called the owner. He was prompt, courteous, and helpful. Just sayin...

User Tag List