Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W lock "plug"... seller gone crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    Hey, man, this guy's got a crack legal department on the payroll. A finer group of shysters you won't find from center to rim of this great, flat disc in the heavens. Drafting and serving the Postal Service such well reasearched and backed legal notice with every shipment don't come cheap!
    Dude...I think I might love you...no homo*

*Maybe small amounts of homo...just the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    I hate you. I had to google that and now am full of regret.
    It's worth it after you watch some "cops vs. sovereign citizens" YouTube videos where the idiots get owned.

Warms my heart, at least. Sovereign types are really annoying.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Hey, man, this guy's got a crack legal department on the payroll. A finer group of shysters you won't find from center to rim of this great, flat disc in the heavens. Drafting and serving the Postal Service such well reasearched and backed legal notice with every shipment don't come cheap!
    You, sir, are a true artist. About all that is missing is some antivaxx gibberish.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Be it mental illness, too much pot inducing paranoia, or performance art; I love it.
    I feel bad about it (a hair), but this amuses me muchly too.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Dr. Bronner's peppermint for me. It's got a tingle that is very refreshing, especially if you're really crusty dirty.

Rosco
    This right here...

When I first started using this stuff about 25 years ago, my wife referred to it as "hippy soap" (valid point) - but now the kids are gone, it's just Herself and I and it somehow disappears faster than rational thought at a Joe Biden rally...

Quote Originally Posted by blake_g View Post
    This right here...

When I first started using this stuff about 25 years ago, my wife referred to it as "hippy soap" (valid point) - but now the kids are gone, it's just Herself and I and it somehow disappears faster than rational thought at a Joe Biden rally...

My friend, John, who introduced me to it ran a rock climbing shop for decades. They would get the soap in big barrels and sell it by the ounce into containers that customers would bring in. He and his wife also ran pack strings and did the cooking and such for some hunting camps. They would use the Dr. Bronner's for everything... washing dishes, shampoo, etc.

A few years back, a number of us were staying in the basement of a motel...kind of a bunkhouse arrangement. The owners of the motel would leave us the various soaps and shampoos other customers left behind. One evening, we got back from the field just disgustingly crusty with dried sweat, dirt, and prairie dog shit. I hit the shower and the Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap was on the wire rack. I used it and felt SOOOO clean that it was like my sins were washed away...along with the prairie dog shit.

I dried off, got dressed, and carried the soap bottle into the bunkhouse room, where cocktail hour was underway. I said, "Guys...they must have had some hippy staying here. This stuff is GREAT". I then started reading all of the goofy writing on the bottle aloud. We were all having a good laugh over the nutty hippy copy. John, who is a bit to the right of Ronald Reagan, finally 'fessed up that it was his.

I have never since wanted to use any other liquid soap in the shower. So much like the blind pig finding an acorn, hippies can come up with some good stuff sometimes. I still won't eat that peacenik ice cream from Ben & Jerry's though.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    I hate you. I had to google that and now am full of regret.
    This will tell you probably all anybody wants to know about those nuts.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I have bought these before, but now I just avoid guns with lock holes. This good, as it sounds like I should avoid creating joinder with this individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Dr. Bronner's peppermint for me. It's got a tingle that is very refreshing, especially if you're really crusty dirty.

Rosco
    I used to use that when I visited my Aunt and Uncle in San Luis Obispo when I was young. I liked it and I’ll have to order some.

I live in the East Valley next to AJ. I don’t go to AJ unless I have to. It has a weird vibe to it. Especially at night with all the tweeker BoBs riding around.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Moon View Post
    I used to listen to C2C a lot when I was on graveyard shift years ago (limited choices for commute listening with only an AM radio in the car). Art Bell usually had a wink, let's tell ghost stories around the campfire vibe. Once he passed the baton it seemed to go more true believer crazy and wasn't really fun anymore.
    I got a coworker turned on to listening C2C when David Paulides was on. Those shows had a great eerie vibe.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List