Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happenings at Custom Carry Concepts?

Site Supporter

Happenings at Custom Carry Concepts?

No longer taking orders on line.

Message seems to suggest no more holster making.

Is Rich ok?

Hoping he and his are fine.

DB

https://www.customcarryconcepts.com/

This isn't the first I've heard of issues with CCC and comms, FYI these comms issues started happening before the Covid 19 virus. I sent Rich a note a couple of days ago, no response.
    #RESIST

I spoke to Rich 2-3 months ago. Sadly, he is not making holsters any longer. I hope things change as Shaggy remains my favorite full profile AIWB rig. Rich has been nothing but a great guy to deal with, and I wish him the best.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I had been wondering what was going on at ccc, sorry to hear hope Rich is ok.

This is too bad. I have been very pleased with the products I have received from CCC. I wish Rich all the best.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    This is too bad. I have been very pleased with the products I have received from CCC. I wish Rich all the best.
    Ditto to that. My Gestalt has been a good holster, and Rich's service on the minor issues I've had was outstanding.

The Gestalt is my go to holster, and it's sad that Rich has been having difficulties.
    I know he had some problems last summer, and my order was delayed by a few months.

Hope he can get back on his feet soon, even if it means closing down CCC.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Echoing what others have said, I've been nothing but pleased with the products I've bought from CCC and the service I've received. Hopefully whatever Rich is going through comes out ok in the end. If he's truly out of the holster/mag carrier game, then it's a major loss to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    ...he is not making holsters any longer. I hope things change as Shaggy remains my favorite full profile AIWB rig...
    x2

The reminder, for me, is - when you find what you like - to buy it then, while it's still available, because, as the man said, nothing gold can stay.

Nature’s first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf’s a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

-Robert Frost

Site Supporter
    I have a new (never worn) Shaggy for a P2000SK. Bought it as a back up a while ago and switched to a G17 when the Gadget came out. My shirts are grateful for the switch. Many fewer holes without the decocker.

If anyone wants/needs the Shaggy, I think I paid $65 or so for it. My used one is still in fine shape. No need for a backup.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List