Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happenings at Custom Carry Concepts?

Site Supporter
    Damn, I really like my Uno. Hope Rich is doing alright.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sorry to resurrect this, but I have to ask. Since CCC seems to be gone for good who are you guys using for holsters now? I can't find anyone to fill the void that CCC left behind. I still use my Glock CCC holsters. Built in belt loop with leather backing IWB just can't be beat. I found one make that is about 70%, but not really close. With optics on several of my guns now, I need holsters to accommodate them.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tul9033 View Post
    Sorry to resurrect this, but I have to ask. Since CCC seems to be gone for good who are you guys using for holsters now? I can't find anyone to fill the void that CCC left behind. I still use my Glock CCC holsters. Built in belt loop with leather backing IWB just can't be beat. I found one make that is about 70%, but not really close. With optics on several of my guns now, I need holsters to accommodate them.

This "void" was filled a long time ago. I don't think CCC was going much even a few years ago. I would venture to say most on here who carry AIWB use JMCK, DSG or Tenicor.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    This "void" was filled a long time ago. I don't think CCC was going much even a few years ago. I would venture to say most on here who carry AIWB use JMCK, DSG or Tenicor.
    I don’t know if in minority but I also really like my Keepers.

Site Supporter
    What CCC really did well was their Basic Magazine Pouch and to a lesser extent their Basic Light Pouch.

The vast majority of Kydex or similar thermoplastic magazine pouches attach to the belt with clips, which I have zero interest in using after having such pouches repeatedly fall off my belt. JM Custom Kydex only recently came out with a better option.

Good belt light pouches are really difficult to find. My most recent pouches were purchased on Etsy and had to be modified before I was happy with them (I 100% recommend that maker based on the totality of my experience and the end result). My current light pouch is more secure than the Basic Light Pouch but takes up more space on my belt.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List