Thread: J-frame with CTC grips AND a clip?

J-frame with CTC grips AND a clip?

Hello,
    has anyone cracked the code on running CTC grips in concert with some sort of a belt clip like clipdraw or kwik clip? Seems like one or the other right now, with the clips or mounting screws blocking the laser. Any clever solutions?
    Thanks!
    CWB

Not sure it 's worth it, but

I came up with a solution a decade ago. I wrapped some kydex around the lasergrip. Worked pretty well, but added some bulk to it. If you have a TPI account, you can see what I did here: https://www.totalprotectioninteracti...-kydex-is-cool

I think you're better off with one of the many kydex holsters out there with a clip. You gain loads of functionality without losing the minimalism the Clipdraw provides, and you keep your laser.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I think you're better off with one of the many kydex holsters out there with a clip. You gain loads of functionality without losing the minimalism the Clipdraw provides, and you keep your laser.
    Yeah, that's where I am now. Was hoping someone had a "cake and eat it too" solution. Irksome that the two handiest add-ons for a j-frame aren't mutually compatible. Thanks!

Anyone have a professional connection with Crimson Trace? The molding for this could be done simply, at least it seems like is should be simple. If they would just extend the plastic housing like a Barami Hip-Grip. That would be a evolutionary if not quantum leap in underwear gun tech. And underwear guns have become relevant to the whole world right now since we're isolating all in PJs.

User Tag List