Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SPRs, Mk12s, Recces, SDMRs and SAM-Rs, oh my!

SPRs, Mk12s, Recces, SDMRs and SAM-Rs, oh my!

Mid-range ARs of various flavors.

Post'em here and discuss.

This is something I've wanted for a while. Scope came in the other day. Was going to make the journey out to Peacemaker today, but realized I had forgotten some work that I needed to stay home and bang out.

Centurion Arms:
    16" Crane-spec Recce barrel with AEM-5 Brake and Collar (AEM-5 at Hansohn Bros in NFA jail)
    12" KAC handguards
    PRI Gas Buster Charging Handle
    KAC BUIS
    Magpul Bipod
    Midwest Industries QD Mount with a Trijicon Credo 2-10x36
    M16A1 stock
    Ergo Grip (not pictured)
    Schmid Tool trigger

Rejoice in the (mostly) GWOT goodness.

Name:  Mk12threequarter.jpg
Views: 2739
Size:  57.9 KB
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Ugh don’t do this to me.....

BCM 18" SS410, Noveske Gen2 Lower, Geissele SD3G trigger, Leupold Mark6 1-6 CMR-W, ADM Recon mount. (Not shown, Surefire Mini)

Last edited by Clusterfrack; 04-12-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Someday, I’ll have the parts to finish mine. Getting fidgety but I’ll get them when I get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Someday, I’ll have the parts to finish mine. Getting fidgety but I’ll get them when I get them.
    What do you still need?

Banned
    Parts I could get elsewhere but asked the veteran owned lgs which I like to support where possible to get and they say they ordered. The ambi safety, stock, grip, and the comp. i think they have the small parts kit but all of it is stuff I can get elsewhere if I need to; if they cry uncle and can’t deliver. I did buy the lower from them already so they have some of my custom. If I’m honest it’s not an emergency, I’m just irked by the delay, but these are first world problems and I’m lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Parts I could get elsewhere but asked the veteran owned lgs which I like to support where possible to get and they say they ordered. The ambi safety, stock, grip, and the comp. i think they have the small parts kit but all of it is stuff I can get elsewhere if I need to; if they cry uncle and can’t deliver. I did buy the lower from them already so they have some of my custom. If I’m honest it’s not an emergency, I’m just irked by the delay, but these are first world problems and I’m lucky.
    OK, so they're on order for you then?

I have an A2 stock and A2 grip you can have if you were going that route for the build. Just shoot me a PM with your address if you end up wanting them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

I have an A2 stock and A2 grip you can have if you were going that route for the build. Just shoot me a PM with your address if you end up wanting them.
    That’s fuckin rad. Thank you, seriously. Yes, allegedly on order but I may take you up on it if they say they just can’t get stuff or it’ll be much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

Yeah, just let us know. We’ve all got drawers full of shit that is unused.
    #RESIST

I keep wanting to get a MK12 and actually build out one of my virgin lowers. Always waffling on which "mod" to build. Also looking at precision 5.56 ammo cost makes me wonder if its worth it when I have a 6.5 CM already...

The historical aspect of the mk12 is just awesome though... centurion would be my first stop for a complete upper.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List