Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about Screws

What Grey posted here is correct and should work for you with a C&H plate to RMR for a Glock Mos setup.
    The M3-.5x6mm is the plate to the slide screw. The 4-40 x 3/8 screw is for rmr to the plate for the C&H Glock MOS setup I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I don't remember which screw is which (plate to slide / optic to plate) but here is what I was told to buy from MCC...

EDP: #82692
    M3 - 0.5 x 6 MM
    Torx Plus
    Flat Head

EDP:34395
    4-40 x 3/8
    Torx Plus
    Flat Head

One thing I would add is to use the Loctite activator as well. It sets up very quickly and solved a lot of screws loosening. Just a thought.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Not a bad idea. Loctite is catalyzed by the ferrous materials and in the absence of oxygen. The tubes and bottles it comes in are actually permeable to oxygen (like the wraps on meat at the grocery store) to keep it from setting up in the tube. If you're screwing together less active materials, such as coated or stainless screws into anodized aluminum, the primer can be helpful.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

If anyone is interested

The M&p core requires the factory trijicon RMR screws to mount it.

They are 6-32 and .496 long on my micrometer.

I’ve ordered some titanium torx head units from agency. Not because I wanted to pay $6 per screw but because the agency guys were kind enough to measure their screws for me despite not guaranteeing fitment with anything besides their optic cut.

User Tag List