Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW folder

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post

On a lighter note, I was doing some research the other day to see if I could find anyone who had problems with the gen 3 folder that didn't result from improper installation or other user error. I found a thread on a derpy forum where a guy was recommending the $30 Wish folder, "because I can buy 8 or 10 of them for the cost of one real Law folder, if one breaks I'll just buy another and replace it".
    If you goal is to have something that you can pull out at family gatherings just to piss off the ultra liberal in-laws, then go fo the $30 option.

If you plan on actually shooting the thing, maybe not.

If you plan on ever using the gun to protect your life...? Nope!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    In stock from a good shop, at a good price.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/99312
    And in stock again today... for about an hour.

Unfortunately, I saw the notification email 2 hrs after it was sent out. And they’re already out of stock again.

So now I need another. Who's got it in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I will keep an eye out, and text you when I see one.

I did score one from Midwest Gun Works, but I literally saw the back in stock email and immediately clicked on the link to buy. I think that might be a good approach.

You may also want to backorder on Brownells.

Either way, I'll let you know as soon as I spot one.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I’ve got one coming from Brownells tomorrow that I decided I don’t need. I was planning on returning it, but if you’ll cover what I have in it I’d be happy to send it to you instead of back to them.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I’ve got one coming from Brownells tomorrow that I decided I don’t need. I was planning on returning it, but if you’ll cover what I have in it I’d be happy to send it to you instead of back to them.
    Sending you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I will keep an eye out, and text you when I see one.

I did score one from Midwest Gun Works, but I literally saw the back in stock email and immediately clicked on the link to buy. I think that might be a good approach.

You may also want to backorder on Brownells.

Either way, I'll let you know as soon as I spot one.
    I just signed up for the email, after installing the one that brownells delivered today. Maybe I can intercept dsp’s one ^

I can't see @karmapolice's pic of a secured sling, while the stock is folded. Anyone else has pics of a folded stock and a secured sling?

I'm thinking this rifle might be a candidate for one of those 2-1 convertible slings, mounted to the LAW unit, and tied to the starboard side of the stock.

Took my 11.5" out this weekend to shoot/test/verify it with different buffer weights as had been talked about here since I added the LAW folder.

For specs:

11.5" (all)BCM upper
    PSA lower with cmmg lpk
    Larue MBT-2S trigger
    VLTOR/A5 RE with mil rifle spring and SBA3
    H2 and H3 buffers.

It shot pretty much how I expected it to with the H2 considering the barrel length and to check/gauge the reliability of the buffer/Folder combination. I tried the H3 and she shot so smooth I thought I was shooting an airsoft rifle. I also shot his silencerco hybrid 46 suppressor (direct thread), and even with the extra length it still felt very light and maneuverable. Altogether we shot about 300 rounds through it (all 62 grain M855), with no issues. So it looks like continuing the use of an H3 is indeed possible. I plan to do more testing with this combo with a few different ammo types and will get back with the data.

Also, now I'm putting together a trust for a suppressor lol.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst....cfm/ID/215774

Not the best-evar price, but "In Stock and Ready to Ship."
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List