Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW folder

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I still can’t find one in stock anywhere. Anybody have any leads?

Brownells had some last week. No discount of course but there are codes out there.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Brownells had some last week. No discount of course but there are codes out there.
    Guess I need to sign up for notifications, they were sold out Friday when I checked.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

I just got mine in from Larue Tactical, if you're good with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Is that a K can I spy? How quiet is it with the Vox K on there, with supers and subs?
    Yup. It’s got a little bark with subs compared to the Vox S, I haven’t tried supers yet. I’m pleased with it, it does what I need it to. No issues with function, despite the stock PSA gas block being on there.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    I just got mine in from Larue Tactical, if you're good with them.
    Alright, I've got a question about Larue's website(s).

If I go to www.larue.com, I don't find this adapter listed, at all.

Searching on google, I found this alternate larue website, www.laruepy.com, and I find the adapter.

Search p/n 727-001 on both sites and see for yourself.

What is laruepy.com? Is it a scam? Or?????? Because I'd like to order this folder, but I wouldn't like to toss my money in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by TBone550 View Post

Searching on google, I found this alternate larue website, www.laruepy.com, and I find the adapter.

What is laruepy.com? Is it a scam? Or?????? Because I'd like to order this folder, but I wouldn't like to toss my money in a fire.
    I just checked larue.com and it wasn't on there anymore. Perhaps they pulled them because they're out? Wouldn't surprise me because they seem to be (among many other items), almost unobtanium at the momenet. I was able to add one to my cart and checkout per normal online purchases.

Site Supporter
    I just checked larue.com and it wasn't on there anymore. Perhaps they pulled them because they're out? Wouldn't surprise me because they seem to be (among many other items), almost unobtanium at the momenet. I was able to add one to my cart and checkout per normal online purchases.
    OK thanks, that other website mirrors larue's almost exactly. If it's a scam, it's good enough that I almost bought that folder from it.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Larue PyongYang?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    I was searching today, too.
    Could have sworn that Brownells showed them available last week, but now they show backordered with an expected date in May (?).

So now I have one back ordered from them (using a $15 off coupon they emailed me). But no idea how long it’ll be.

So open to other sources while I wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TBone550 View Post

I called LaRue this morning and inquired about the website with "py" at the end of LaRue and they were unaware of it's existence. They pulled the Law Tactical folder from their website a few weeks ago due to them being unavailable right now to cut down on the number of calls they were getting about them. The guy I spoke to was gonna let their IT department know, but he said for sure not to order anything from that website.

User Tag List