Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW folder

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    Are you experiencing any issues?
    No, I just want to make sure that configuration won't cause any issues before I spend the money on the adapter.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    No, I just want to make sure that configuration won't cause any issues before I spend the money on the adapter.
    The most you'd have to do is drop down to an H2 or H buffer to offset the added weight of the BCG doohickey extension thingy. You may not even have to do that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    What's the trick to getting this to just latch shut without having to push the button at the same time? Oil, degrease, Cherrybalmz, working the button and riding the 'hitch' to smooth things out, etc., haven't worked. Functions fine otherwise. Any pointers?
    So, this was doing the part of 'break in' and riding the friction with the button, latching, etc.., and various lubrication methods. I called them up, and mine slipped through the cracks on a jig that wears things down and smooths it up. The last part of the break in I was missing was swinging into a firing position like I meant it, and repeating the aforementioned process about a dozen times before really throwing the buffer tube into a firing position.

Simply put, I didn't want to break something, manufacturer more or less said 'go ham, we'll make it right if it doesn't work', so I went ham. Functions flawlessly now.

DSG is showing the FDE version in stock if color isn't an issue. I ordered one so I guess we'll see if they actually are.

https://dsgarms.com/lower-receiver-parts-law-fsa-g3-fde

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    DSG is showing the FDE version in stock if color isn't an issue. I ordered one so I guess we'll see if they actually are.

https://dsgarms.com/lower-receiver-parts-law-fsa-g3-fde
    And now showing out of stock...

So hopefully they really had some to sell you!

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    And now showing out of stock...

So hopefully they really had some to sell you!
    Here's to hoping my link is what did it...

Funny thing if it was sold out when I ordered...I'd be 2/2 on ordering out of stock folders.

Guess I was lucky enough to get one from DSG before they sold out. It has been shipped and will be delivered on Wed.

Now, the truly tough decision to make....take the black folder off and put it on the all black one so the FDE doesn't FUBAR my OCD, or just switch grips(color) and triggers(mil vs MBT-2S)....

Site Supporter

LAW folder

Just dropped by a new gun store in Flower Mound, Tx. They had about a dozen or so LAW
    Folders on the shelf. Both black and FDE
    Price was $279.99.

May have to call to order. I can’t find them on the website.

https://skarms.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdog View Post
    Just dropped by a new gun store in Flower Mound, Tx. They had about a dozen or so LAW
    Folders on the shelf. Both black and FDE
    Price was $279.99.

May have to call to order. I can’t find them on the website.

https://skarms.com/

Good to hear from you, @Jackdog. Haven’t seen you around these parts in a while.

Site Supporter

LAW folder

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Good to hear from you, @Jackdog. Haven’t seen you around these parts in a while.
    Thanks! I’m still here. Lurking around. I transition into training and last year and don’t have as much free time to surf the net.

User Tag List