Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: LAW folder

last week i spotted one in a case at my lgs, one of the FDE ones for 269 dont see why they wouldnt ship its been in the case forever
    https://freedomgunstore.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming Shooter View Post
    Brownells is now out of stock. Has anyone found them in stock elsewhere recently?
    The standard Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter (black) is available for back order at Brownells at $269.99.

Discount code "MZA" is current/valid for $20 off $250.

The total shipped with above discount code + "shipping protection" at $3 + shipping at $4.95 + tax at $21.70 = $269.64

If the FDE version Pooty saw at his local getting place is available at $270, that's the same price you would pay at Brownells with no discount code.

Brownells gets the Law folder in stock on what seems to be a consistent basis but they sell out fast.
    Doing a "backorder" at Brownells guarantees you'll get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming Shooter View Post
    Brownells is now out of stock. Has anyone found them in stock elsewhere recently?
    https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.co...3-M_p_155.html

Site Supporter
    Thanks!
    That was $255.24 shipped - about the best deal I’ve seen on a LAW in the last 12 months or more.

Site Supporter

Thanks

Both Brownells and Forward Control are currently sold out. I placed a back order at Brownells. We'll see how long it takes to fill. MZA discount code is still working. Thanks for the help!

Site Supporter
    If anyone is interested I ordered from Brownell's yesterday. They have a selection of the colors in stock.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    If anyone is interested I ordered from Brownell's yesterday. They have a selection of the colors in stock.
    Installed on my Saint 10.3 Pistol. Outstanding workmanship and design. I also added a Magpul BTR Brace. It had a Factory Maxim Adjustable Brace, which was a great piece of gear, but i wanted to be able to get it shorter for a better fit in my pack or any other case I might use. PM me if you're interested in the Maxim Brace.

Name:  Folded.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  58.4 KBName:  Unfolded.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  66.2 KB

It was tragically lost in a boating accident moments after the photos were taken....
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Primary Arms has them on sale today only (4-16-23) for $200. Best price I’ve seen.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Back when they were hard to get, I bought two, installed one.

Now I can't find the other one. Dammit. #gunguyproblems
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List