Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW folder

It comes with the only specialized tool you need to install it. However if you don’t have a castle nut wrench for the buffer tube, you’ll need that to remove your stock/brace and then reinstall it after the folder is attached.

I’d say it’s beginner AR wrenching friendly
    P320 - a whole lot of mehh topped off with a "don't drop it" cherry.

I had a tracking number from Optics Planet the next day and it's set to arrive on Thursday, which will likely be Friday or Monday. Since COVID UPS has been a day or two late on delivery.

If you're a Brownells Edge member, their price is $259.99 plus tax with free two day shipping. This time around OP was cheaper than Brownells.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    They have a habit of listing “Availability “ in a green link and nor specifically stating a back order is what you’re getting. Do they actually charge your card immediately, or when it ships?

I’ve got one item on back order for several weeks, it’ll probably get here.
    My card was charged the night I ordered, OP website showed 'In Stock"

The email in the morning:
    Qty 1: Law Tactical AR Folding Stock Adapter Gen 3-M, Black 99312
    2A5-BSA-LTAFSA-99312 $239.99 No availability estimate
    As long as it shows up before Oct-Nov, it's all good.

ordered mine through brownells yesterday

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    My card was charged the night I ordered, OP website showed 'In Stock"

The email in the morning:

As long as it shows up before Oct-Nov, it's all good.
    When I ordered mine from Optics Planet, at also showed “In Stock” (which is why I ordered).
    Got the same email the next day.

My card was not charged, though. Charging for a backordered item in unsat.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    In stock from a good shop, at a good price.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/99312
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    In stock from a good shop, at a good price.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/99312

Luckily a forum member hooked me up with nib one a couple weeks ago, but damn everybody and they cousin wants a folding AR these days.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    but damn everybody and they cousin wants a folding AR these days.
    When I bought my first one in 2017, a few people I know thought I was out of my mind for wanting the capability to carry an AR pistol in a backpack for special circumstances.

More than one of them has texted or messaged me in the last month or two asking where they can get "one of those folding bracket stock thingies".

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    When I bought my first one in 2017, a few people I know thought I was out of my mind for wanting the capability to carry an AR pistol in a backpack for special circumstances.

More than one of them has texted or messaged me in the last month or two asking where they can get "one of those folding bracket stock thingies".
    Same here. Only one person at the time said “hmmm, a 10.5” fits in a pretty small pack....”

I think the first one was $220, less 10 percent with a coupon. The latest one, $259 less $15 coupon. Supply and demand!

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Same here. Only one person at the time said “hmmm, a 10.5” fits in a pretty small pack....”

I think the first one was $220, less 10 percent with a coupon. The latest one, $259 less $15 coupon. Supply and demand!
    $199 shipped is what I paid for the first one I believe. Well worth the cost in my opinion. There are a lot of products that get labeled as "game changers" when they are released, few rarely are. The Law folder and pistol braces are two that come to mind.

On a lighter note, I was doing some research the other day to see if I could find anyone who had problems with the gen 3 folder that didn't result from improper installation or other user error. I found a thread on a derpy forum where a guy was recommending the $30 Wish folder, "because I can buy 8 or 10 of them for the cost of one real Law folder, if one breaks I'll just buy another and replace it".

User Tag List