Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nighthawk Tactical Ready Series

Nighthawk Tactical Ready Series

@Duke looks like NH is coming out with a new series of pistols with a comp? Apparently they debuted it at SHOT but looks like there was an NDA. Global reveal on April 14.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    @Duke looks like NH is coming out with a new series of pistols with a comp? Apparently they debuted it at SHOT but looks like there was an NDA. Global reveal on April 14.

I’m excited to see what it is.....I bet it’ll be good.

We’re imo approaching a time where more and more factory guns will be purpose built around comps and red dot sights - with the optional models being the non comped, iron sight guns.

Im also equally aware that:

A) the first 7,532 comments will be people (who never intended to buy one anyway) bitching about the price
    B) the next 12,469 comments will be “what does it do that my $500 glock won’t do?”

And perhaps maybe after nighthawk has used up a ton of man hours trying to combat all that noise - they’ll have time to start making them so folks with their wallets in their mouths (me) can buy one and bitch about it being expensive and heavy !

Here is the youtube link to where they will post the video.

https://youtu.be/lQebfh_ivpo

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I’m excited to see what it is.....I bet it’ll be good.

We’re imo approaching a time where more and more factory guns will be purpose built around comps and red dot sights - with the optional models being the non comped, iron sight guns.

Im also equally aware that:

A) the first 7,532 comments will be people (who never intended to buy one anyway) bitching about the price
    B) the next 12,469 comments will be “what does it do that my $500 glock won’t do?”

And perhaps maybe after nighthawk has used up a ton of man hours trying to combat all that noise - they’ll have time to start making them so folks with their wallets in their mouths (me) can buy one and bitch about it being expensive and heavy !
    Already emailed NH asking if I can order one [emoji1787]

Dat look like a dvc-p sight block comp

Name:  17BBBE98-372C-4BBE-87F4-554FF8F6EC0D.jpg
Views: 1241
Size:  34.2 KB

Dat look like a dvc-p sight block comp

Name:  17BBBE98-372C-4BBE-87F4-554FF8F6EC0D.jpg
Views: 1241
Size:  34.2 KB
    Same comp they run on the fire hawk, this one just isnt milled up like the fire hawk.

Site Supporter
    Seems like a 1986 vintage USPSA pistol to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I called up NH and got some details but was requested not to share...

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Yes. 1980’s race guns are today’s carry guns

Same way a basic current gen minivan or family sedan makes the same power and 0-60 times as 80’s factory sports cars.

Site Supporter
    Yes. 1980’s race guns are today’s carry guns

Same way a basic current gen minivan or family sedan makes the same power and 0-60 times as 80’s factory sports cars.
    Should have never sold those first and second generation "comp" guns. But they were not "practical".

User Tag List