Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Self Improvement During Quarantine

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    Very interesting. Do you mind sharing your setup? I know next to nothing about picking but it’s interesting.

Between teaching my kids at home, lift/roll/dry fire, cooking, hobby research on PDWs that I’m spending to much time on in another thread, catching up on my reading, and drinking at night you wouldn’t think I would need anything else
    All from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/ToolKit-15-PC...dp/B082K9S9BP/

https://www.amazon.com/Practice-Lock...dp/B082576VX9/

Name:  picks.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  34.5 KB

Name:  locks.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  34.4 KB

I'm within 2 pounds of my goal weight so I'm happy about that.

Not going out to lunch with coworkers has me eating smaller portions. I do miss big bowls of Pho with enough Sriracha to float a battleship though....

And Mexican food made by genuine Mexicans and not the slop I produce.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I’ve lost 15lbs in three weeks by going about 90% carnivore on my diet. Pretty easy, just be damn sure you take one lipase supplement with each meat-only meal, or you will have bad bowel movements.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’ve lost 15lbs in three weeks by going about 90% carnivore on my diet. Pretty easy, just be damn sure you take one lipase supplement with each meat-only meal, or you will have bad bowel movements.

Wait, that was last week. I have now lost 21lbs.
    #RESIST

Name:  20200404_142445.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  69.0 KBName:  20200404_202851.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  41.1 KBName:  20200406_173933.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  56.8 KB

Learning how to cook well. Photos of Russian style short pancakes, grilled salmon with herbs, reversed sear steak. Got pretty good with curry rice and lamb chops. Lost 3 lbs while eating yummy and balanced diet. Working out daily and dry firing as always but somehow staying motivated with dry fire is harder.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I'm still working a full day, so when I get home, I'm doing tons of art stuff with my 7yo. It's good to not be too serious and only think of TEOTWAWKI, or guns, or training, etc. My boy still only wants to build cardboard rockets, jets and tanks, though.

Wait, that was last week. I have now lost 21lbs.
    Congratulations, LL! That's an astonishing loss. How does a carnivorous diet differ from Atkins / Paleo / etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    Congratulations, LL! That's an astonishing loss. How does a carnivorous diet differ from Atkins / Paleo / etc.?
    It’s just meat. I will cook up some polish kielbasa sausage with a small amount of onions and peppers and eat on that for two meals easily. Snacks are cheese wheels, bacon, jerky, and pork rinds. I really can’t stress the lipase supplement enough, get that if you’re eating a lot of meat.
    #RESIST

It’s just meat. I will cook up some polish kielbasa sausage with a small amount of onions and peppers and eat on that for two meals easily. Snacks are cheese wheels, bacon jersey, and pork rinds. I really can’t stress the lipase supplement enough, get that if you’re eating a lot of meat.
    Have you done keto? How does the carnivore diet compare?

My (limited) understanding of carnivore is that it's basically keto without the vegetables. Is this a correct assumption?
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Tons of dry practice, PT, writing lesson plans, reorganizing my office and basement and spending a lot of quality time with my kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List