Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Left Shooting Glock

My experience with glocks, it is not a matter of the sight/s, but a matter of the connectors having horrible overtravel that contributes on the shooting left of my glocks.

here is mine. It shoots POA/POI at this setting. Its definitely drifted to the right. My other glocks are much more centered.

Site Supporter
    Yep, IIRC, that looks pretty close to mine.

I've had 2 other people shoot it that are great shots and both shoot it straight at this setting. I just let it be and it seems to work fine.

One of mine is the same way. What causes this?

Put close to 600 rounds through my new "old" G34 this weekend. There is a difference. The rear sight is centered in the notch, the gun shoots straight and extracts and ejects with every type of ammo I fed it. I really regret selling off my old Glocks. My "p" series G34 is definitely not of the same quality as the old gun.

For those who shifted their sights, what happens if you shoot with your weak hand? Does it still hit at POA?

I am cross eye dominant I have to adjust two inches right for all hand guns.

Quote Originally Posted by shootability View Post
    I am cross eye dominant I have to adjust two inches right for all hand guns.
    Basically the same for me and a bad back/neck.

I just purchased a 1994 made gen 2 G19 a couple of weeks ago and replaced the stock sights with Ameriglo Defoors with the rear centered. Yesterday I shot it for the first time and it was shooting way left. I was getting nice one-hole groups at 7 yds but they were about 2.5 in. to the left. At 25 yds shooting at a B8, I was barely making it on paper. Luckily MattO was there with a sight pusher. We ended up having to drift the rear until it was almost flush with the right side of the slide; just like the rear on my gen 3 G17 that I posted about earlier in the thread. It's hitting POA/POI now though.

Last edited by cgcorrea; 07-22-2012 at 05:43 PM.

User Tag List