Thread: RFI: HK USP 45 AIWB

RFI: HK USP 45 AIWB

Hey P-F I just won an HK USP 45 off the auction site and I’m looking to get set up with an AIWB holster. I see Tony is offering holsters for this gun again which is awesome.

I have a few question though; I may pick up an HK45c down the road would that fit into the USP 45 holster? Also for you guys running this gun which model holster are you using? I have a 2.5 Wingclaw for my 1911 which conceals it perfectly but makes the draw slower. I find the SME is a good middle ground, would the tuck of the standard “AIWB” or “George” be more similar to that of the SME?

Thanks in advance!

The HK 45C is a different family of pistols, and will fit in a HK 45, P 30, P 30 L or HK 45C holster. I like the J.M. George for the USP full size.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The HK 45C is a different family of pistols, and will fit in a HK 45, P 30, P 30 L or HK 45C holster. I like the J.M. George for the USP full size.
    Thanks figured I’d ask cause the trigger guard looks smaller than the USP family and size is comparable so there was some wishful thinking I’d be able to buy one and be done. I figured you’d recommend the George for obvious reasons

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Thanks figured I’d ask cause the trigger guard looks smaller than the USP family and size is comparable so there was some wishful thinking I’d be able to buy one and be done. I figured you’d recommend the George for obvious reasons
    I also have a wing claw for the USP FS somewhere, that I got as part of a USP purchase, and it doesn’t work well with the USP FS on my frame.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List