Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Down to one pistol... PF Enablers Unite (Beretta?)

I agree. Shooting a dot has done more to improve my shooting than probably any other training I’ve ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would buy two more Glock 48 pistols, before I bought anything else!
    We’re close... I say buy a spare G48, and spend the rest of the 2k on taking ECQC 2x and something else good once.

JMHO.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    GP100 Match Champion. You can get a backup G48 and an MC and still stay well within budget. Revolvers are fun and interesting. Supposed to be good for trigger control, too.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Sell the G48 and buy an Alchemy Custom Weaponry 1911.

Life solved.

Seriously though, if the G48 fills all of your carry needs, then buying a spare or two makes logical sense.

BUT - I will say this - I believe everyone should have a pistol they belt carry/leave on the nighstand AND a sub-compact piece they can conceal in virtually all outfits and circumstances. For me that means if I got rid of everything, I’d still have a 1911 and some flavor of sub-compact, from what I have around now a J-frame. But if I were going to start anew probably an LCP or something of the like.

Site Supporter
    Another Glock 48 w/ CAP sights and Shield arms 15 round mag w. metal mag catch.

https://www.recoilweb.com/shield-arm...es-152949.html

I’ll throw a couple wrenches in the works. Each is polymer framed. Each is about G19 size. Each is DA/SA with a decocker. The Px4 compact, shoots like a full size but packs like a compact. The PO7 very similar in characteristic to the Px4 but more traditional lockup and control layout. The Walther, keeps you in the striker fired realm but gives you trigger modes that the Glocks don’t.

This:
    "I would buy two more Glock 48 pistols, before I bought anything else!"
    or this:
    "buy a spare G48, and spend the rest of the 2k on taking ECQC 2x"
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Based on the 3 options you’ve narrowed it down to I’d go with:

1. LTT 92 Compact with the full NP3 and Carry Bevel package.

On my list I’d have a 92 Elite LTT or a Px4 Compact Carry LTT ahead of the LTT 92 Compact though.

I'd buy 2 more G48s, have all 3 milled for dots, and buy 3 Shield optics. Should be right at $2k.

Red dot G48. Due to work I am back on sort of the single stack Glock thing. Much prefer my Berettas, but....I really like the G48 for an easy to carry soulless disposable bullet launcher. Biggest benefit for me is ten rounds and/or really flat for work.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List